Top Gear is now on the Science Channel!

AFAIK, the first episode of the "new format" featuring the Power Lap and the WHITE "Stig" is on for the first time on U.S. airwaves tonight! Lotus Exige is featured (pitted against the Apache Gunship), among other super nice cars. Did I mention Konigsegg? :D

Don't worry if you miss it. Re-runs are scheduled for the next few days.

TiVO it, or else.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Doh! If you check tvguide.com/listings

you can see what channel. I dont have that channel =(

Hi

Did anyone see the latest Top Gear episode 9x03?

I was ROTFLMAO when they "decorated" their cars driving through the "bible belt".

Can be found here. You need a bittorrent client.

I don't want to start a discussion at all, I just found it hilarious. That *** on the roof was just a lot of fun..go download now :biggrin:

Regards

Hi

Did anyone see the latest Top Gear episode 9x03?

I was ROTFLMAO when they "decorated" their cars driving through the "bible belt".

Can be found here. You need a bittorrent client.

I don't want to start a discussion at all, I just found it hilarious. That *** on the roof was just a lot of fun..go download now :biggrin:

Regards

Hi Marty, this episode's causing quite a stir on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKBE2XQTfDQ

Enjoy.

I was able to tape one episode...now it doesn't seem to be on anymore...?? Any info?

Now when you say "tape" I assume that you're still living in the Dark Ages. :p :D

This is what I'm going to do when I get home tonight: I'll do a search on my Tivo/DVR to see if more new episodes are planned. If not, then we'll have to go with Major Stoner's LEAD...... :D

Stay tuned..... :)

BTW DrVolKl, I burned an extra copy of this episode in DVD format if you want one, sans the commercials, for FREE of course ;). Oh yea, I think I might've saved a few funny ones like the Geico commercials just for chuckles :D. PM me if you're interested. :)

Update: Did a program search for the next 2 weeks under "Top Gear", I'm sorry to announce that no upcoming episode(s) are planned. :( I could try again in a week or two...... :)

Last edited:
Lol...ok, by "tape" I meant programming my DVR. I can't help that I grew up with Beta/VHS devices!

Yeah, it looks like they pulled it for now...just making sure I wasn't the only one.
:frown:

Back