Took another road trip yesterday

Russ said:
TonyD certainly knows his grasshopper:

You guys have provided me with a very humorous day:smile:

Russ, what happened to the show that was supposed to be on tonite at 11pm? I was looking forward to watching it!!! :biggrin:

The grasshopper picture reminded me that I need to update my edition of that book, I didn't realize they were up to the 4th edition :smile:

Hey Bob, just an update for you... StartLogic rep told me they are having a busy day today so they said it could be a while before they fix the CNAME. Once fixed, It could take up to 22 hours before the rest of the world sees the update....

Awsome,battle of the computer guys :tongue:

docjohn said:
Awsome,battle of the computer guys :tongue:

What battle?:confused:

I'm having a joyous day ....

12494882-L.gif

Sorry Bob, I just had to see the dance - it's been a while....:biggrin:

That's the spirit!

jadkar said:
Hey Bob...I can't get to your site. Actually, I haven't been able to get there for a long time. I try from both work and home. Is anyone else having this issue??

John,

I just got a receipt from Startlogic that they have corrected the CNAME issues and the changes should have taken effect by now. When you get a chance, let me know if you are still having any problems.

Now when are we getting updated photos of the baby?

RSO 34 said:
John,

I just got a receipt from Startlogic that they have corrected the CNAME issues and the changes should have taken effect by now. When you get a chance, let me know if you are still having any problems.

Now when are we getting updated photos of the baby?

Yes...the link to your site is working for me now.

I have a lot of updated photos on different albums...

Nicholas only album

Our main album, there is a nice day trip to the Aboretum in Morristown with Nicholas in here

My CRX rebuild project

Meeyatch1 said:
Cool pictures.....I need to dig out my Nikon and start photographing things again.

Be careful, Bob may get jealous :biggrin:

Just yesterday I printed and hung on my office wall a 7'x3' version of this picture. Looks pretty good in my office next to a 5' long version of one of Bob's Golden Gate bridge pictures:smile:

Last edited:
Back