• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Too Late for a 2008 Calendar? Send me your pics

Ordered a mousepad and wall calendar...Thanks:smile:

He posted the links in his first post.........

Thansx*
Just ordered the 12-Month Calendar. Very nice!

ryans: I'm wondering if you would be able to have the 'SRO Jr. Spaghetti Tank' with the NSX logo across the front ? If so, I'd love to buy a few colors.

Thansx* again!

Last edited:
Thank you for adding my pic. I feel special.. :biggrin:

I bought the 12 month calendar, 1 year calendar and mouse pad.

I hope you were able to use my 9MB file.

Thanks again..

niM

finally got mine today. Missed a month but I got 11 months of NSX sweetness in my office now..........

NSX_calendar.JPG

Finally arrived! Slightly damaged by the postal service. :frown: It was well enough packed, so no complaints to the seller.
Great idea, so I hope there will be a new design for 2009. :biggrin:

Hey, my girlfriend bought the mouse pad for me, but because it doesn't have the glossy surface my optical mouse has a hard time working on it. Is a glossy surface pad available. If not I'll probably have to send it back since we don't have a ball mouse in the house.

Are there any plans on putting together a new NSX calendar for 2009? I've had lots of positive comments on the quality of the pics and vehicles in the 2008 calendar that's hanging here in my office.

Last edited:
WOuld love to keep a UK presence for 09! My NSX has changed quite a lot since this years September submission

regards, Paul

Back