Tommy Kaira RR NSX

Overall car looks ok, have seen much better here on prime. Rear spoiler looks very "Pep Boys" add on. Red headlights look Mitsubishi 3000. :cool:

I wonder if that gurney flap can be installed on the normal rear spoiler.

haha thread back from the dead

Love the NSX style

360 view
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ijWS6D73TQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watching this Video reminds me of video game Grand Turismo. hahaha

This is the only good looking photo/angle of that car:

p5.jpg

ricearrific!

haha thread back from the dead

Love the NSX style

360 view
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ijWS6D73TQA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Watching this Video reminds me of video game Grand Turismo. hahaha

I've seen worse. I don't even think those LED's look that bad. I wouldn't put them on, but to my eye they are less horrible than other ones tacked into the vents. I like the lip if it had no LED's its kind of a good looking lip. The gurney flap does look autozone add-on to me too.

Seriously???? :confused: :confused::confused::confused:
am i the only one that thinks that this car looks cool??? :frown:

I agree the car just need to be clean up. It can be without the LED they do look ricer and also remove the black decal and stickers on the side of the car, other than that it think it looks good.

Geebus! Quick someone make a knockoff :p

It's a wing on top of another wing. I understand what a gurney flap does but this really makes it tall. In person it may look weird.

I actually like this car, to me this would be like what Sallen is to Mustang, It looks very solid and well made just by the look's I would even think it is all polyurethane but most likely not, it is a bit wild when compared to the stock body lines and most likely shocking when seeing it at first and can get boring after a while but then that can occur with anything isn't that why we change stuff (cosmetic) any ways.:smile:
Oh I almost forgot, I actually like it and if it was made out of poly, I would really,really like it minus the LED's.

Back