Tommy Kaira RR NSX

Hey guys,

I ususally just search new NSX videos everyday to kill time and I found a video that's interesting. Looks like Tommy Kaira has made a new kit for the NSX. Looks kind of of dumb to me but I have to say I really like the exhaust note. Reminds me of a lions growl lol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mfhYKB_L8no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really like everything about that TommyKaira RR NSX except the front lights in the lip area, those are just begging to die a horrible death by speedbump.

Not a bad kit IMHO, but I am certain that it will cost an arm, leg and first born. Thanks for posting!

hey a gurney flap lives!

That makes me realize I really don't like body colored 02 headlight housings. A monochromatic treatment works better on White or Black but I just don't like it on red. To each their own I suppose.

Meh.

The wing is kinda cool, always neat to see new takes on the old standards. At least it's nicer than the Modulo wing. ;)

I like the exhaust openings jigsaw finish

Isn't that thermal wrap?

Here's my take:
1) Like the front lip & color matched headlight housings
2) Dot style LED running lights are out. Clean "bar" style running lights are in!
porsche-911-1.jpg

3) The top of the rear portion of the Sideskirts pertrude too far out from the body. It makes it look like a step..
4) Silver mesh in the vent? Paint it black please..
5) Gurney Flap is kind of a neat idea... just think it's too big.
6) As mentioned before, the thermal wrap exhaust opening needs to be fixed. It looks cheap. Can you paint that stuff high-temp black?

I love the color matched headlights.

Why not go a bigger rear diffuser instead of the regular type R? Also is it just me or is the Hood off??? I am hoping its just popped. There are things I like, and things I don't like.

Back