To Targa Or Not To Targa?

I rarely have the top on, I have owned both, and I am not sure I could go back to a coupe. Unlike some cars (like a 63-67 Vette, or 360 Ferrari) that look so much better as a coupe, the NSX looks the same with either style when the roof panel is on.

I had a 94 coupe and loved it. I now own a 95 and love it even more. I know if I sell this one it will be for a 6sp (97+). Either way I know you will enjoy the car, because after all it is still a NSX. The only way to go.

Join the club and be different.:wink:

I love my T. I considered a lot of coupes prior to purchasing my 95 T, and every time I drive it I exclaim, "boy, I'm glad I got the removable roof!"

I live in florida, never put the top on, just pull it into the garage with the top off, then drive out the next day the same as the night before it, topless.

Personally, I wouldn't give up the Targa for anything. Not too much wind noise, and the stereo is quite audible when turned up and the top is off. No negatives to me considering I don't plan to track the car.

Wow! I did NOT expect this many replies to my post! But that definitely made my mind up! Thanks for the replies. I actually forgot I made this post...:D

I am rather interested in this too, however, mostly because I would be driving in Vancouver, BC...known predominantly for it's rain. How common are issues pertaining to leaking/squeeking or other nuisances? BTW first post :D

Back