To " T " or not to " T '

Gotta have the T man. That way, for sure you will hear the ladies scream at you! Happened to me the other day..hehe.
:D

Last edited:
Headroom?

One thing to consider is headroom if you plan on tracking the car and you have a long torso. The 'T' will lose a bit less than an inch in headroom, and for me I have the seat bottom pad out and 1/2" dense foam pad down so I can sit in my coupe without having my helmet hit the ceiling. I don't think I could get comfortable in a 'T'. I didn't think about this before I bought the car, I just liked the coupe better, now I am glad I ended up with the bit more head room.

Re: Headroom?

titaniumdave said:
One thing to consider is headroom if you plan on tracking the car and you have a long torso. The 'T' will lose a bit less than an inch in headroom, and for me I have the seat bottom pad out and 1/2" dense foam pad down so I can sit in my coupe without having my helmet hit the ceiling. I don't think I could get comfortable in a 'T'. I didn't think about this before I bought the car, I just liked the coupe better, now I am glad I ended up with the bit more head room.

I have both, have tracked both. The headroom thing is an urban legend.

Living in SoCal the T is a must. But the headroom "deal" is real. I'm 6'1" and have to low ride a bit to get the helmet clear with the top on.

coolnsx said:
Living in SoCal the T is a must. But the headroom "deal" is real. I'm 6'1" and have to low ride a bit to get the helmet clear with the top on.

I said there was no difference in headroom between the coupe and the targa. I have to remove the seat cushion in both to use a helmet, and remove the headliner, and I still rub. BUT I rub the SAME in both cars.

Took the top off today...

kgb_agent said:
Ditto G-Man. Go Hokies.

It was barely 50 degrees today, but I drove around for a couple of hours with the Targa top out. Did you all know that 90% of US Citizens don't get enough Vitamin D since we don't spend enough time out in the sun shine. We don't get enough from food or suppliments, since most only contain about 25% of the Vitamin D that you need. This is essential for good mood, strong bones, etc.

So, do yourself a favor and live a happier and healthier life and get the targa top. I am in such a good mood today that I now have to finalize my mods list for next weeks order (see "taking a hit off the go-fast crack pipe" thread). :)

Back