To Salvage or Not Salvage jh4na2166wt000169

Re: To Salvage or Not Salvage

All of that damage and the airbags did not deploy?
Man I want that transmission.:smile:

len3.8 said:
All of that damage and the airbags did not deploy?
Man I want that transmission.:smile:

Ive got stock syncho's that are brand new sitting under my desk if they interest you. They were left over from the JDM short gears if you want them.

The car was probably totalled by ins. company. Owner has option to keep car at a salvaged value,then sell with clean title...I had a Prelude that I did this to years ago, I sold it to co-worker for salvage and he got a great car cheap..I made no profit on deal..It wasn't really that damaged but ins. totalled it anyways....That NSX is totally trashed...should be parts only.:eek:

The Kid said:
Ive got stock syncho's that are brand new sitting under my desk if they interest you. They were left over from the JDM short gears if you want them.

Thanks, I need an entire trans that is ready to swap in.
I have the internals for a rebuild.
You guys have a new trans in the parts dept?

If the damages on the car do not exceed 100% of the value of the car, then the owner can retain and keep a clean title. I'm sure guidelines vary by state. Texas is 100%, Virginia is 80%.

JM

Doesn't look too bad - a little rubbing compound and a good detail job will work wonders.

<!--StartFragment -->
hysterical.gif

Awww man... a kaiser silver too - what a shame! That color is just so gorgeous...uh, when the car does not look like it's been in a fight with an M1A1.

Some Bastard stole the shift knob.....Damn!!!! no respect.....:mad:

You have to give the selling dealer credit for being creative with the ad.

The car has no side windows, yet they advertise: "AC is ice cold" :biggrin:

I mean, yeah, it has a few bumps and bruises, but I was worried about the AC. :rolleyes:

It's a California car so this could have been the car "Deiter" practiced on before he did his antics in the Enzo!!!:smile:

man i just call and wants to buy it, but the guy sold it already for 14k be nice to have 2 x in the garage darn

phongnsx said:
man i just call and wants to buy it, but the guy sold it already for 14k be nice to have 2 x in the garage darn

There has to be a fair amount of parts value on that car if the drive train is in good shape...No??????

I know the fix, but this question (never asked before) needs to be answered to see how it will be put back into showroom condition:

Zaino or Zymol??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back