tire valve stem

Hey Guys:
I bought some used BBS LM 18, 19 wheels and one of the wheels was missing the metal tire valve. I told the tire shop to hold off until I get a valve instead of using one of theirs (non metal one).

Any idea where the best place to get one. I'm going to contact the guys that sold the wheels to me. should I assume the this valve should come with the wheels? the other 3 had the valve. also one of the BBS center caps was cracked; should I assume that should me replaced; are they easy to buy? thanks!

depends how picky you are.

give tire rack a call.

Thanks guys! the seller is going to send me one, will keep you posted.

also one of the BBS center caps was cracked; should I assume that should me replaced; are they easy to buy? thanks!

I bought a set of red BBS center caps about 4 years ago directly from BBS for about $14 each.

We would love to see some pics of your car once you get your LMs on.

once I get my LM's mounted, I'll post some pictures. I'm hoping to get the tire valve stem in the next day or so, thanks for the lead to BBS for center caps!

We (7 guys and 5 cars) from DC area just got back from Bridgewater Acura in New Jersey for the NE NSX Stock meet! where I had the great pleasure and privilege to meet a lot of new people, including docjohn, that "Bumble Bee" gave me good advice about tirerack. It was a fabulous time which makes me want to start two new threads on "How friendly or unfriendly the NE meet is" in response to a poster who mentioned that they weren't so friendly a couple of years ago, and another about NSX people as I am helping my buddy Pat buy an NSX instead of a Bentley. :smile::smile:

call bbs directly, they most likely supply their own valve stems

Back