Time to make a formal introduction

Ha ha so true. My wife's cars have always baked outside and my toys would always get the comfort of the garage.

I have explored the idea of an nsx for many years, but life obligations placed it on the back burner. Regardless it has finally happened and I hope I don't fall in love another car for a long time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=23025]Shahriar35[/MENTION], congrats on your purchase and welcome to the nsx club. Post up some pictures of your car so the community can see your beauty. Definitely check out the SoCal section for local meets. The one that is close to you would be the one in Arcadia on the 3rd Thursdays of each month. Catch you later at one of the meets.

Congrats and welcome!

@Shahriar35, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the nsx club. Post up some pictures of your car so the community can see your beauty. Definitely check out the SoCal section for local meets. The one that is close to you would be the one in Arcadia on the 3rd Thursdays of each month. Catch you later at one of the meets.

Thank you all!

I will post some pictures within the week after I clean her up, she really needs a detail. Trying to make time to get to it.

The PS pump on my accord is leaking, which has given me the reason to make the NSX my daily ;)

Well the first issue just happened... rear tire blew, damn nails.

Now to convince the wife that I need wheels and tires.

Any for sale in socal?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So she got a few goodies on her this weekend. Got a set of Tein REs and a set of refinished SSR Type C RS. I will post pictures as soon as I get her back on the ground.

Taking off the front sway bar end links off a 22 year old car is brutal! I been at it with a dremel and it takes ages!

Finally she has here feet back on the ground. Nothing like feeling brand new tires against the asphalt.

I still need to make more adjustments with the Tein REs. Need to lower the front more and also find a comfortable setting for daily driving.

The end links for the front sway bar were a pain in the butt to remove, but it got done!

I owe the forum some pictures, but its the streets and skies have been covered in ash due to the brush fires. Regardless its feels good to drive her.

Next weekend I will hopefully install her exhaust, if my little one allows daddy to have some free time in the garage.

Back