Time has come. NSX for sale. Its been replaced.

NetViper said:
Well, it has been one year. A crazy year. Most of you know. The wife cannot deal with it anymore. So the car is officially up for sale today. Got a new ride instead and got a hell-of-a-deal.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I will never leave prime.
Wow thats is unreal ! what a pretty picture. Not to mention the new toy. Congratulations:biggrin:

The Barrett Jackson auto auction was in palm beach today . And ford auctioned off the number 3 vin number ford gt40 ever made. ( ford is keeping the first two ). Anyways I will tell you what it sold for and this is no April fools joke.
I was watching it on tv $ 530,000.00. Yeah i would say thats paying just a little bit over sticker. What in the fuck were they thinking. I mean i know it's is kinda really the # 1 ever made. Since ford said they will never come up off of the actual # 1 and # 2 GT's. Well, i wish you the est of luck with the new car.

OOPS, Guess i got a little:biggrin: After that pic of the GT and the NSX.

You got me lol.......

NetViper said:
Well, it has been one year. A crazy year. Most of you know. The wife cannot deal with it anymore. So the car is officially up for sale today. Got a new ride instead and got a hell-of-a-deal.

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I will never leave prime.

You are my hero. Nice work. There aren't many cars that I would want to replace my NSX with, but I think that would be one of them for sure.

edit: April fools? Oh crap...you bastard! Would have been better if you showed a picture of a Mustang GT or something.

NetViper said:
Right off the top I can tell you I would rather have a boosted NSX over the GT.

You do for crying out loud............... now go to bed and wear pampers, might be a wet one for you tonight,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

Armando

Back