Ti-Gunmetal & Diamond Blk difference

I realize that they are two different colors offered by Volk however from previous post I can't really tell which is which especially with contradictory information about the same car. Please help me clear up my misunderstanding.
Titanium Gunmetal(below)
jspn_nsx_016.jpg

Diamond Black(below)
139gm1.jpg

Titanium Gunmetal(below)
217az.jpg

Diamond Black(below)
diamond-black-installed.jpg

Titanium Gunmetal(below)
6554P1060826-med.jpg

You need to look at better pictures. Preferable one's of just the wheel's, not the car.

The picture of the black NSX which you listed as diamond black are actually gloss black. LE's never came in diamond black. Diamond black is sort of dark grey/black metallic color, it's glossy and it's not truly "black". Ti gunmetal is a matte gunmetal.

Volk also has way more than those two color combo's. They have green, blue, flat black, gloss black, diamond black, red, white, gold, bronze, gun metal, titanium gunmetal, spark silver, mercury silver, titanium silver, etc. I know I still left out quite a few more colors.

Thanks, I was pretty sure Volk made more then two colors:wink: I was just trying to determine the actual colors shown since they are labeled as such in various threads.

the first car (white with red brakes) is mine before the 02 nsx-r and brembo gtr brake conversions.

ti gunmetatla is a matte finish (not glossy) and is a very nice high tech finish. I evaluated all options before i chose that finish and volk wouldn't make it in hi-pad versions (to clear bbk) .. i had to beg and plead and eventually they made if for me. Usually bbk fitments only come in ti silver. gold or bronze.

good luck on the color choice

It's pretty hard to compare those wheel colors just by looking at photos. It can be pretty deceiving, especially with darker colors such as those. If you could check them out in person, that would be ideal.

Many times, i've seen wheels online that I thought looked pretty hot. Then, later I get to see them in real life and i'm like "ah, not bad, glad I didn't buy those".

Personally, I love diamond black.:smile:

Titanium Gunmetal (below)
main.php

volkracing_re30_tigrey_ci3_l.jpg

Diamond Black (below)
main.php

main.php

Diamond Black definitely looks darker and more glossy.

the first car (white with red brakes) is mine before the 02 nsx-r and brembo gtr brake conversions.

ti gunmetatla is a matte finish (not glossy) and is a very nice high tech finish. I evaluated all options before i chose that finish and volk wouldn't make it in hi-pad versions (to clear bbk) .. i had to beg and plead and eventually they made if for me. Usually bbk fitments only come in ti silver. gold or bronze.

good luck on the color choice

I have been looking for a set of those wheels for quite some time...and even emailed pictures of your car to some sources but nobody would order the wheels for me. If you want to sell them, please let me know. Thank you!

Tom,
how much for the ti-gumetal volk racing in 17/18?

Paul

Back