thread help!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone please explain to me why I can't put a thread up asking what my car is worth. it keeps getting deleted!!!!! if you can't go to this sight for help, what the hell good is it?!

is there another location I should be putting the thread other than the main discussion thread. I'm not listing it on here for sale, im asking what it is worth because I don't have the proper knowledge to figure it out!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like you are a little upset...

What's the specs on the car? I don't know the issue but you can ask on the website section why your posts get deleted if of haven't already.

we are but a small band of lonely men and a few woman who love to forget about life for awhile.. maybe if you ask in generic terms what a nsx of your model year should go for...but trying to discuss your particular car for sale borders on a cheap way to sell it around our market place.

Because your CL ad shows you know pricing guides and have priced your nsx accordingly. It was listed on CL before ever asking our opinion and the way you sought an opinion after the fact was an end run around our marketplace rules.

Bingo......................and to everyone else reading this scratching thier heads......no matter how you try to veil/obscure/mask/dilute a for sale ad/link whatever it will be deleted because it undermines the whole reason for the new marketplace.The fact that we are getting more complaints means ............its working....

To: TURBO@GO
I am returning the courtesy you provided, of correcting my misspelling, by pointing out that you must of misspelled on the above statement "I don't know the issue but you can ask on the website section why you're posts get deleted if of haven't already."
I'm keeping an eye on you.:biggrin:

To: TURBO@GO
I am returning the courtesy you provided, of correcting my misspelling, by pointing out that you must of misspelled on the above statement "I don't know the issue but you can ask on the website section why you're posts get deleted if of haven't already."
I'm keeping an eye on you.:biggrin:

Meant with the same courtesy as this post:
"you must of misspelled" should read "you must HAVE misspelled"....:rolleyes:

Goodness knows I have edited most of my own posts for spelling or grammar following a reread :tongue:

My favorite is when their bogus complaint is responded to, they never reply back to the thread.

1.) My complaint is not bogus BECAUSE I truly was just looking for help.
2.) how about making a forum section called "what's my car worth"? I can't imagine I'm the first one to ever be curious about this subject.
3.) Rather than make everyone's life miserable cause you don't want to deal with a couple spammers. why not concentrate on making the registered users time on the site helpful.
4.) Maybe one of the moderators could PM me there thoughts on the value of my car, I'm sure they still have access to my original thread.
5.) Here's your response smart____!!! I do have a life outside of NSX Prime. maybe you should concentrate on keeping RUDE people off your site, instead of making peoples life hard that are just looking for honest answers.

did you not read this? base from that, you already knew what you want out of it. Why didn't you ask BEFORE posting the ad but rather after the fact???

Because your CL ad shows you know pricing guides and have priced your nsx accordingly. It was listed on CL before ever asking our opinion and the way you sought an opinion after the fact was an end run around our marketplace rules.

1.) My complaint is not bogus BECAUSE I truly was just looking for help.
2.) how about making a forum section called "what's my car worth"? I can't imagine I'm the first one to ever be curious about this subject.
3.) Rather than make everyone's life miserable cause you don't want to deal with a couple spammers. why not concentrate on making the registered users time on the site helpful.
4.) Maybe one of the moderators could PM me there thoughts on the value of my car, I'm sure they still have access to my original thread.
5.) Here's your response smart____!!! I do have a life outside of NSX Prime. maybe you should concentrate on keeping RUDE people off your site, instead of making peoples life hard that are just looking for honest answers.

You listed your car for sale on CL with a price of $17k. You posted here that you were annoyed you were getting offers of 14k. You want an honest answer? If this were a dog show you would have entered the pound dog with fleas. When it comes to such a poor example of an nsx, you should take what you can get for it. Pricing it out at $17k, saying you think it is worth 16k when you listed low NADA retail at 25k and not listing it here pretty much shows that you are not marketing it to our discerning members.

As an aside, when you say this in your CL ad: "Dash and console are 99%." and then post this photo of the interior, I think most potential buyers would question your deduction of only 1%.......

i-LM55VSK-XL.jpg

Last edited:
this thread is.... just WOW.

and you can spell check that. LOL

well atleast the airbag is 99%

where the original CL ad I wanna see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back