Thoughts on NsxWestFest Spring 2009!

Terry your place is awesome ,, a BBQ will be well received! We can even help out :smile:

Here is one way to post your photos. In the past, Prime has requested that we post them in the galleries so as not to bloat the forums. If you go here, you can get started. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/usercp.php go to pictures and albums on the left navigation pane. There is a utility to help you create albums and upload your pics. Then you can post a link in this forum.

Don't forget to post a few pics of your garage too!

Thanks Pam, I had already sent the pictures to Trevor, but I will try to post some of this years barbeque on my own..:eek:...of course with a little assistance from you. And maybe a pic of the garage.:rolleyes:
porpoise

Ok, great, looks like you have your sights set on the line of coming to Kelowna.
Whats your name, where you from and what you driving???
Be great to meet ya.
Trev

I'd come, but I'd have to park in the "I don't own an Acura anymore" parking lot.... :tongue:

I don't know ... NsxWestFest is almost 4 months away. The way you change cars, by then you may have another NSX.:biggrin:

Regardless, you are welcome to attend in anything but a minivan.

Dan

Says the guy who just bought a Jeep... :tongue:

They're pretty nice, eh?

I needed a winter vehicle for Angie as she now does a couple of shifts at Meadowlark and needs to drive herself. We decided to park her CL for a couple of months. We like the Jeep, lots of bells and whistles, great traction but it's hard on gas. Once I get rid of the Titan we'll be down to 4 cars ... 2 for the summer, 1 for all year, and 1 for winter. Insurance companies like me!:frown:

You should seriously try to make NsxWestFest. Lots of fun no matter what you drive. You could probably share a room with Eddie.:wink:

I needed a winter vehicle for Angie as she now does a couple of shifts at Meadowlark and needs to drive herself. We decided to park her CL for a couple of months. We like the Jeep, lots of bells and whistles, great traction but it's hard on gas. Once I get rid of the Titan we'll be down to 4 cars ... 2 for the summer, 1 for all year, and 1 for winter. Insurance companies like me!:frown:

You should seriously try to make NsxWestFest. Lots of fun no matter what you drive. You could probably share a room with Eddie.:wink:

I am going to try and make it. I'll talk to my bosses tomorrow and see if I can get the time off.

What are you driving to work these days? I drive by Mancap every Monday and look for something in the parking lot, and I'm down by WokBox every Friday...

They made phones to talk about the tampons you guys use and what laundry detergent works best in St. Albert!
T-bone

Terry, Kelowna it is then....lol.
Terry's for the BBQ. I would bring the steaks from Edmonton, but they probably won't taste that good, or would be cooked by the time we got there.I'll check if continental meats has a place in Kelowna. Order and P.U.!
You can email me your pics and I will downsize them and post them on your behalf. Just don't overload my box - 10 meg max in one email please.
Trev

Added Terry's Pic from last years BBQ at his house.

I don't see any pics of my car in those photos....!!!!!!!:confused:

Not sure if this is to soon but I contacted the Delta Grand Okanagan to check on availability. They can put a block in or us if anyone is interested. They are offering a $209 rate with underground secured parking. I think Manteo was $180 last year......

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks
John

Our property is located in the heart of downtown, close to dozens of great restaurants and entertainment. We are also very near to the Knox Mountain Hill Climb event; only a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk. Our secure underground parkade would be ideal for your cars, as they would be safe from weather and anything else you may be concerned about, leaving them overnight.

We really would like the opportunity to show NSXCA Club how the Delta Grand would be a perfect site for retreat. I would be happy to offer a special rate of $209 per night plus taxes, to include valet parking, underground as discussed above, and a well-appointed room with a king bed.

In a few minutes, I will send a proposal to you so that you have more information. Let’s touch base in a few weeks.

Thanks again John for the opportunity.

Melissa
Melissa Fitzel
Conference Coordinator
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre
phn (250) 868-5612
fax (250) 868-5605

1310 Water Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9P3
www.deltagrandokanagan.com

I thank you for your input and time taken to check this out.
This is an option for us.
Last year, this place was just crazy with traffic and people.
Not sure if its the place where we want our nice cars to hang out.
Last years spot was more calm and tranquil!!! lol
We did have a few issues with it, so we must be open to all options.
Also returning to the same spot might give us a little leverage with the
problems we encountered last year with sprinklers on our cars at nite and P-Cars parking in our secure lot!
Anyone else have any ideas.
So, are you saying your coming this year John???
Thanks once again.
Trev

LOL,I know what you mean Trev....That P-car was parked in the wrong spot....should of had a lot all to itself !
I swore a couple of those silver NSX's tried to gang up on my car and give me a door ding,LOL:biggrin: !!

Stacy

PS lookin' forward to seeing everyone again!

Even you Trev!

Well , I would just like to suggest a less "crazy" place , maybe osoyoos? It is a lot quieter , and we would have a better chance of escaping without incident! Cheaper and better weather too.

Your out of your marbles you cheap bastard if you think I'm going to drive all that way just to put a smile on your face.
Think again!
Trev - Your best friend.

Aww poor Trev , whats an extra couple hours , especially with all that CTSC horsespower?

Last edited:
Back