Thoughts on NSX from different site.

I don't think it is overpriced, just under appreciated. If I had the cash I would buy a new one right now. Most on prime who are unsatisfied want more power... they will always want more power, just ask cerberusM5. The car is a work of art, just like ferrari. Yes it may be outdated, but seriously if it so outdated how come it can still hang with a lot of serious cars today. Any car can be picked on, but the NSX is amazing.

Well, according the AutoWeek the Z06 will cost $66,000--within $1,000 of what we paid for our 2004 NSX. Which is overpriced? I vote the Chevy. We sold our C5 because the dealership said the door was within specs, just slam it harder, it'll close. The hood was within spects, just drop it harder--it'll close. Who needs that kind of service? I know it won't change with the C-6 or the Z06. Its a mindset we won't tolerate any longer!!!!! Now we have a RL and a NSX. Happy people!

As i've always said to my 350z buddies, NISMO stands for NEEDSMO POWER!

Or here's another one: Back in the beginning when nissan/datsun was being created, the executives had asked their marketing team that they needed a name for their company. The marketing team asked "How soon do you need the name?", execs replied, "By end of day!", marketing replied "DATSOON?" :eek: Hence, DATSUN

The NSX is ,IMO, a classic that hasn't lost it's appeal over the 14 years! Those who have z's, maximas, u can instantly tell how OLD their cars are because of the crappy designs they've had and having to update to try to sell. They've tried the turbo, as you can see, that didn't last long. The NSX's design was perfect because it's hard to tell how old the car is. Why fix something if it isn't broken? Now that Honda has finally decided to upgrade, let's just hope that'll be something that everyone will say "I WANT ONE OF THOSE!"

Back