thoughts from the crowd on this NSX

I've found a '00 nsx with about 14k miles, absolute pristine condition, still has the factory warranty (another year left), and was certified by acura... i might be able to pick it up for 60k (plus taxes etc)... car is totally stock.
what do you all think about it... I was thinking of only spending 50k but this one looks so nice...and it is newer than the '97 year i was thinking of...
It sounded like a decent price considering the condition, but i haven't looked at a huge number...

one suggestion.....testdrive the car and make sure everything feels right.

if it was a lease vehicle, you might want to speak to the previous owner if possible to see what type of driver he is.

there are NSXs out there with near worn out clutches with few miles.

certification is nice...they have to guarantee the car is in stock form before certifying it. that way you're eligible for the extended warranty as well.....a 7yr/100k warranty will give you a complete peace of mind. that's exactly my case when i made my purchase.

hope this helps:)

yeah that's my thought.. this is a twice leased (1 yr per lease) car that was then bought at auction by a dealer.. i might be able to get it for 60k with 14k miles, pristine, with 100kmile warranty...

Back