This would be fun, but 3K?

already happenin'

hmmm, the Russians have been doing this for many many years commercially. I believe the plane that they actually use is the Antinov, the largest fixed winged aircraft in the world. Originally Cosmonauts use to train extensively using this method. Since then, it's become a commercial/profit venture. I had read on this about 10 so or years ago. :)

Sounds like fun, but if I was blowing $3K, I think I'd rather do it at a Skip Barber (or similar) school.

I wonder what happens if someone tosses their cookies right at the beginning of the zero-g part.

Re: already happenin'

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, the Russians have been doing this for many many years commercially. I believe the plane that they actually use is the Antinov, the largest fixed winged aircraft in the world. Originally Cosmonauts use to train extensively using this method. Since then, it's become a commercial/profit venture. I had read on this about 10 so or years ago. :)
I would be a little reluctant to do stuff like this in Russia.
Quite a few years ago, I briefly investigated heli-skiing in the Urals, where they use old military helicopters. Just couldn't get myself to do it, with the history of questionable quality in Russia.

Re: already happenin'

nkb said:
I would be a little reluctant to do stuff like this in Russia.
Quite a few years ago, I briefly investigated heli-skiing in the Urals, where they use old military helicopters. Just couldn't get myself to do it, with the history of questionable quality in Russia.

True. But at least it's not "MADE IN CHINA". :D

Back