Thinking Of Going From 91 To 05???

I went from a 91 with 49K miles to a brand new 02. I loved the 02 and never regretted parting ways with the 91. All the small improvements, the 20 more horses and the 6 speed made all the difference in the world. I like the updated look much better and I hung onto it for almost 2 years. Traded it in on a new Lambo Gallardo and after a few months, regretted the loss of the NSX. So, I spent about 6 months looking for a replacement for the Imola Orange/Orange toy and finally found it in 06! I new 05 in Chicago at a dealer sitting on the showroom floor. I flew out from San Diego and drove the car home!
I will never sell this car! I have learned from mistakes of the past and these cars are keepers. The technology is dated, the hp isn't that high, but the car is so much fun to drive without having to worry about mechanical failures and also it happens to be my most economical car as far as upkeep and mileage!
Buy the 05!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't regret it!
George

George good to see you back, you were one of the first guys that helped me when I was looking for my 2005. Why did you sell the Gallardo and go back to the NSX? I am curious.

You are going to be one very happy guy. You are going to be one of the few of us to own the last production year of the NSX's......Steve

Congrats and very jealous on this end.

I am a huge fan of ALL NSXs but the '02+ really turns my head. Still not in the market just yet. Finally got the daily driver cars set (see sig) but I need more garage space before taking the NSX plunge. I'll keep the S though so it'll be another garage queen. In due time and really love the yellow on yellow look.

Enjoy!

Back