Thinking about buying this one...

Hey guys,

This another one I'm thinking of buying.

Since you guys are all pros...

Please let me know what you think of the year/mileage/VIN

http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdet...dvanced=n&start_year=1997&color=&cardist=2343

I talked to the place that was selling it today. He is located in Florida, and he said the has a clean title but it was completely repainted due to paint chips, dings and dents.. not too easy to believe.

Thanx guys..

Dude.. are you sure that you want an automatic??:confused:
Crazy to believe... but I didn't know how to drive a stick when I bought my NSX.... I had to learn on a beat up civic before I could drive the NSX. Anyway, I can't even imagine not having a stick now.... and I live in the city with bumper to bumper traffic!

IS300nowNSXsoon said:
Hey guys...
I talked to the place that was selling it today. He is located in Florida, and he said the has a clean title but it was completely repainted due to paint chips, dings and dents.. not too easy to believe.

Thanx guys..

That was a wrecked NSX. I've seen it at the place for sale. Also, most cars listed by Ecocar are previously salvaged vehicles.

I don't know.. that red one looked awsome, and it didn't have a front license plate drilled in the front like the black one. It did have high miles, but it looked like it was kept in a nice place. Well, the auction is over, did you buy it?:)

You're right, the red one does look awesome... I didnt buy it but the place is only about 5 miles away from where I live. I'm thinking he should let it go for no more than $33k.

I never knew the the new generation rims would look so good on the 1991-2001.

The mileage is a little high.. but it has the T-Tops and, and as long as I purchase an Extended Acura bumper to bumper warranty everything should be fine... I wanted a black one but this red one with the newer style rims looked really nice..

I'll keep everyone posted after I take it for a spin.

IS300nowNSXsoon said:
You're right, the red one does look awesome... I didnt buy it but the place is only about 5 miles away from where I live. I'm thinking he should let it go for no more than $33k.
I think you are seriously under-estimating the market values - $33K is way low, even for a relatively high milage 95. $40K would still be an attractive price for that car.
However one thing that bothers me with the red one is that it looks almost too perfect for a 79K miles car - I don't know how you can accumulate that many miles without any little rock chips & what have you - with the low front end of the NSX it is so easy to collect those. I'm thinking paint job, but pictures aren't really large enough with resolution to determine.
Since it's so close worth checking out though.

Back