The slowest IRL driver

Re: Danica confronts Milka

I had to laugh when I saw that the first time; it just showed that Danica was either cluelessly silly and naive or purposely putting on a show for the camera.

Word gets around a paddock pretty quickly and it doesn't take long to know who's as clueless out of the car as in the car. Danica should know that trying to talk to someone like Milka is a waste of time.

She's better looking too.

The truth of the matter is that she doesn't have the tallent/skill to be out there.

Would you let her take you for a ride on the track at 10/10ths? I wouldn't.

Think about that the next time you get on a Delta flight - they have been hiring a lot of female pilots that don't meet the qualifications. I personally know of eight female First Officers and three minorities that were hired in the last 3 months, none of them had any pilot in command time (which Delta states on their application - min 1500 Part 121 PIC). But at least the Captain will take care of you, even if the FOs are in over their heads.

Apparently, she does enough have skill or talent to get to drive professionally. The dying sport can use all the publicity and money it can get.

I would love to have her take me out for a spin on the track, she is still a more qualified driver than I am.

And a commercial airline pilot and closed course race car driver are not a good comparison.

Rubbing is racing. Juan Montoya did not do very well his first year in Nascar and I am a Montoya fan.

Last edited:
Back