The Second Generation NSX

So I just signed onto the site and found myself immediately hit with this car unambiguously called the second-gen NSX. Looks mid-engined, too. My hands are shaking. Please tell me I'm not being led down the primrose path here. Sorry, I'm a little gun-shy from being jerked around by Honda so much. Info! Info!
Update: OK. So. We're back to the Wiki homepage, and so I must have seen an old page. Or another mule. Dang.

Last edited:
+2:biggrin:

+4:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

+7:confused:
Ok, so it’s 2 in the morning and I decide to look at Prime. For some reason a really old homepage loaded up, and I bought it. I mean, it’s right there on Prime, right? Honda pulled a rabbit out of a hat! Coming soon! Took me a few minutes to conclude that it was too good to be true no matter what I was looking at.
But you know what? For a few delusional minutes I was there. I believed anything was possible. And it felt good, people. It felt good.
You guys are being too nice. I’d flame me if I were you.
I now return you to the ASCC.

+
infinity.gif
:D...

Whoever wanted a 2nd-gen NSX, your problem's solved, just go buy a Gallardo. That's exactly what it should have been, not this ASC crap.

Back