The search is OVER ... New SoCal owner

Thank you to everyone who helped me on this beautiful search (tbromley, larrynsx, mcano, gundan323, jryt, Addicted2Racing, and the rest of prime).

I purchased my 92 Berlina Black/Black 5spd this afternoon from the ex drummer of Puddle of Mudd, Mark Bistany. Great guy... huge car enthusiast and humble as hell.

I will post pictures when there is some light out or perhaps at C&C Costa Mesa this Saturday.

Thx Prime!!!!

Kenny

Congrats and love the color.:smile: Keep an eye on the SoCal section as we have drives/meets happening all the time. Look forward to meeting you.

Les

let the LUST begin.

pics please.

welcome to the world of the best EXOTIC car made.

Thx Fellas!!!! I would love to go. However, I will be in Tokyo for my honeymoon at that time. :biggrin:

Post pics of tokyo lol. I wana see those and eventually go there. Congrats on car, you will love it.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Wanna see pics and Anytime - I want a shirt - any left or is it only for guys that go on the cruise. Damn you guys in CA have a great club - that looks like a super event. Wish I was out there for that! Wish I had a car I could drive in that! Maybe the new owner of mine will come and I can sort of be there vicariously. He and the car live in Pasadena! Cool place - love CA.

Keep us posted on that event! I hope you read this....:smile:

Wanna see pics and Anytime - I want a shirt - any left or is it only for guys that go on the cruise. Damn you guys in CA have a great club - that looks like a super event. Wish I was out there for that! Wish I had a car I could drive in that! Maybe the new owner of mine will come and I can sort of be there vicariously. He and the car live in Pasadena! Cool place - love CA.

Keep us posted on that event! I hope you read this....:smile:

I read it all!
Plan is to have a simulcast during the drive for everyone who can't make it. There should be plenty of pics with all the photographers that attend (Eric, Randy, Conrad and not me).

Take a redeye flight and we'll find you a seat to ride in.....
:biggrin:

PS - I'll let you know if there are any shirts left

Congrats and Welcome :smile: ...could ya help us out and post up some pics? All these noobs with intros and no pics. :frown:

Yeah, post pics or it didn't happen :biggrin:
:biggrin:
Sorry fellas!!!! I'm over in Asia right now for my honeymoon, so I haven't had a chance to take pics yet. The car is at my friend's shop getting a new timing belt, waterpump, fresh gaskets, hoses, fluids, oem bushings, and my Toda coilovers. :biggrin:

I'm back. :biggrin:

As promised...pictures!!! Let's start off with MACS Tokyo.

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0242-1.jpg

I bought this
IMAG0211.jpg

and this
IMAG0210.jpg

and Yama-san from MACS gave me this
IMAG0209.jpg

Lastly, my 92 BB......
IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

Last edited:
That's a good looking car you have there Moderu- glad you're a happy new owner. Sounds like you got a good one. All the best for many, many happy miles and tons of fun! Wonderful car the NSX and now you are on the way to finding out just how great the car is!

Back