OMG I'm exhausted......The search is over

Nothing like a story with a happy ending...Congrat's on your purchase! :cool:

Enjoy it!

Larry

Last edited:
Danny's car was shipped on the back of a fire breathin' dragon today.

OMG - I'm so glad I stopped that before it got ugly :eek:

So...I had gone with DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) based on some Prime feedback. Seemed pretty cool, GPS tracking, blah blah blah....Then they tell me the car is going to sit at a terminal awaiting pick up in Oregon before it gets loaded on a truck. The "terminal" turns out to be T & T's Draggin Wagon's Towing....I'm like WTF??!?!?:eek: After a hour on the Better Business site and the Transportreviews site I promptly called and cancelled. I mean what the heck!!! Steve put me on the right path....going Horseless Carriage. Should be here sometime in the next 2 weeks....really who gives a crap how long it takes as long as my baby gets here safe and sound :biggrin:

Hi Danny-Congrats and welcome back! I should have bought your '91 (if you recall, we met for a drive @ Walmart off the Sawgrass), but I just wasn't able to do it at that time. I know it now has a good home with el toro. If you haven't heard, 3 months ago, I did buy a '92 Blk/Blk [you know, the one you can NEVER get clean :biggrin:].

So, at the next Towers meet, we will get the chance to re-acquaint. Looking forward to it.

Hey there Irvin....I missed the car the moment Andreas drove off in it :frown: Look forward to seeing you at the next get together....hopefully it'll be here by then. Danny

Dave - did you forget what a pristine OEM Silverstone NSX looks like? :tongue: I just grabbed the first picture I had and stuck it up, figured I'll post more once I have it. The guy sent me like 200 pictures but they are super high res and most are of each individual panel or part of the car. I can't imagine how long it took him to take and then email me the photos but the guy was SUPER cool. How about lending me the keys to the Saleen?? :wink:

Danny, that's the best you can do for a picture?

OMG - I'm so glad I stopped that before it got ugly :eek:

So...I had gone with DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers) based on some Prime feedback. Seemed pretty cool, GPS tracking, blah blah blah....Then they tell me the car is going to sit at a terminal awaiting pick up in Oregon before it gets loaded on a truck. The "terminal" turns out to be T & T's Draggin Wagon's Towing....I'm like WTF??!?!?:eek: After a hour on the Better Business site and the Transportreviews site I promptly called and cancelled. I mean what the heck!!! Steve put me on the right path....going Horseless Carriage. Should be here sometime in the next 2 weeks....really who gives a crap how long it takes as long as my baby gets here safe and sound :biggrin:

Yub... remember the warnings I gave you about transport. Make sure there aren't an extra 90 miles on the car when it gets to you.

Yeah that's why I decided to go with Horseless, no screwing around. The seller is taking a picture of the odometer when the car gets loaded although I'm not to worried anymore. "A" ratings on BBB and lots and lots of postive feedback on the transportreview website. Plus if Steve says they're good, then they're good :smile:

Yub... remember the warnings I gave you about transport. Make sure there aren't an extra 90 miles on the car when it gets to you.

CONGRATS! Danny

I'm glad you found a new one and that you stuck with silver, if I ever make it down to the towers, I will need to check out your new NSX and to meet the other florida boys. (and lady):biggrin:

I wonder how long you will hold out before the mod-bug bites?

Azul??

Danny, just got back from Brazil, WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLUE NSX DREAM COLOR HA??? hahhaha JK, nice one, I looove that Silver 02+ NSX , I am sure you are happy + your 2 ladies, I am so happy for you!

Let me know when arrives, we'll meet on the 24th @ the towers, I hope you can make it!!

Oscar

Re: Azul??

Well atleast it's not RED! Gotta break up that sea of red at the Towers....atleast Bill and I can bring something other than red to the mix :biggrin:

Danny, just got back from Brazil, WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLUE NSX DREAM COLOR HA??? hahhaha JK, nice one, I looove that Silver 02+ NSX , I am sure you are happy + your 2 ladies, I am so happy for you!

Let me know when arrives, we'll meet on the 24th @ the towers, I hope you can make it!!

Oscar

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of all 3 together!

The vehicles in Toronto are about the same as what you have (both black instead of silver and white), and for a time we were looking for a black NSX to match up!

Danny don't forget some chassis stiffening bars. Cheap, no drawbacks, and a good way to get your feet wet into an eventual $40,000 worth of mods.

Back