The Road to Twin Turbo - an NSX Fantasy Come True

Guys/gals... I'm headed your direction on the 9th of November to pick up my newly twin turbo'd Brooklands Green beauty from Chris at SOS. Anyone want to get together for lunch or dinner?

Also, check out the blog under the same name in the Southeast/Florida region, you'll like the chatter!

Guys/gals... I'm headed your direction on the 9th of November to pick up my newly twin turbo'd Brooklands Green beauty from Chris at SOS. Anyone want to get together for lunch or dinner?

Also, check out the blog under the same name in the Southeast/Florida region, you'll like the chatter!

I can meet up after 5pm for dinner, live about 15 minutes from SOS

I can meet up after 5pm for dinner, live about 15 minutes from SOS

very cool. Let's talk and bring some more cars in. Maybe meet at SOS?

I'm down with that. I had the first OBD2 SOS TT setup. it's pretty much... kick ass....

So, are you going to give me a ride and prick my balloon on the twins I'm installing? Ah man.

Hey, are you up to hooking up for dinner?

time permitting, for sure. How long are you staying in the area? I'm about 35 miles from SOS, and my work schedule is unpredictable.

time permitting, for sure. How long are you staying in the area? I'm about 35 miles from SOS, and my work schedule is unpredictable.

I get in around 10:30 AM and will spend the night if there's a reason to stay. Dinner with you guys is as good a reason as I can think of. I'll be leaving the next morning for Albuquerque, Dallas, New Orleans and home, Sarasota.

i just looked at my work schedule for November 9, and looks like i'm booked solid, till well past a reasonable time to meet for dinner. I don't know what the next day (thursday) has in store. Will do my best to meet up, but wednesday is totally out.

I'm in to meet up. Put your car on my local BG dream board... :smile:

Tim.

Ole, I'm about 1 mile from the interstate. Please feel free to stop by for a gorumet lunch made by my wife and a nice cold import beer or steaming hot starbucks.

Ole, I'm about 1 mile from the interstate. Please feel free to stop by for a gorumet lunch made by my wife and a nice cold import beer or steaming hot starbucks.

You guys are GREAT!!! I'm really looking forward to my stay in Tempe/Phoenix.

I should be able to swing by SOS at lunchtime next Weds to meet and check out your ride.

All Right!!! It looks like there are 4 of you Arizonans out there willing to take a few and hang out with me, Chris, Wade and Jeff at SOS and grab lunch and/or dinner. Life is good.

Now the harder part. I'm soooooo not familiar with the area so I'm leaving it up to you-oo-oo (like the song) whatcha gonna do? I do have a hotel room for the evening and will be headed out at a reasonable hour on the 10th for Albuquerque. It's only a 7 hour drive (much shorter than day 2 where I travel to Dallas) so I've plenty of time to just hang out and enjoy your company.

Let's chat here and create something. If you want to call, I can be reached at 941-232-8606

Ole Thanks for all your support!

I cleared my schedule Weds evening

Separately posting an open invite to other AZ Primers for a dinner meet up

I cleared my schedule Weds evening

Separately posting an open invite to other AZ Primers for a dinner meet up

You da man! I look forward to hanging out with all of you.

Back