The reason I think the NSX is the best sports car for the buck, ever---

Esp now on the used car market.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/articles/archives/939

That article pretty much sums up every reason the NSX is the best 'super car' out there.

Sure the Corvette is a close second, but other than the ZR1's of the 90s and now, I dont really consider them 'supercars'

I remember reading that article before. Spending nearly $1000 per month just in maintenance alone takes a special kind of person I think. I don't know if I'll ever be willing to do that, no matter how much I like the cars. Add insurance to that and the car itself and you might as well go buy a small vacation condo somewhere warm instead.

The majority of that cost was NOT maintenance. Refinishing the wheels twice in 3 years? That's an idiot driving.

Owner two spending $8k to repaint the nose? Not maintenance.

When you figure out what truly was necessary and then consider that in southern CA there MUST be a good independent Fcar mechanice and you really aren't looking at that much.

WAY over exaggerated, to make a point.

yeah I cant afford a ferrari cuz of maintenance for the NSX I can no problem and the performance you get for the price these days is even better on my wallet

I'm so getting a Chevy Cobalt SS instead ... oh, wait. I already have an NSX.
*whew*:redface:

yeah I cant afford a ferrari cuz of maintenance for the NSX I can no problem and the performance you get for the price these days is even better on my wallet

Now if you could just afford some English lessons :biggrin:

:( Our Nsx's are not supercars anymore, Exotics yes, supercars, not anymore, unless you are putting 480 @ the wheels ..... the 90's are gone.

Oscar

:( Our Nsx's are not supercars anymore, Exotics yes, supercars, not anymore, unless you are putting 480 @ the wheels ..... the 90's are gone.

Oscar

What about if I install a train horn? Will my NSX be considered a supercar?

YES, of course!!
Let's show that clown who is the boss here + i will get 2 pigs myself and hook them on my front bumper to add character to my X :D ...

:biggrin: :biggrin:

What about if I install a train horn? Will my NSX be considered a supercar?

I think you can definitely consider the NSX a supercar til today. The Evo is still considered Mitsubishi's supercar and it's not to far off.

But that's just my opinion..

Greetings

A guy I used to work with spent about $12K getting the 30K KM servicing performed on a Countach. He had it done by an independent that he liked. The car was out of service for over a month too. :-(

Martin

Back