"The one that got away" sob story - Libertyville Acura

So did you get the other silver one??? You must post pics of it and wheels you've ordered for it. Don't leave us hangin'!!! :biggrin:

So did you get the other silver one??? You must post pics of it and wheels you've ordered for it. Don't leave us hangin'!!! :biggrin:

Well, there's a photo of it as my avatar....what more do you want from me? :tongue:

Yep, I got the one that was @Naples Motorsports, and it was "as advertised". It was in MINT condition, and I drove her back from Florida last week. She had a tiny clear bra on her, so I taped up about half of the car with blue painter's tape for the trip. Yesterday, she got a proper clear bra put on her.....not quite as much coverage as yours, but close!

I won't have the new wheels on the car until sometime after I get back in town on the 14th of April. I'm thinking she'll look pretty sweet, and I'll only be the second NSX with this style/color of wheels (the only one on Prime). I'll keep it a secret until after I get them installed. :biggrin:

Awesome. Congrats on the purchase. Can't believe your not tipping your hand on the wheels!! Enjoy. :smile:

You can't feel any worst than me, I let one get a away at mere $250 difference at a silient car auction, for 1997 NSX -T, (VIN JH4NAT269VT000030) Red, A+ condition, 46,000 miles, mod with GPS, Bluetooth, Front and Rear Camera. I'm really kicking myself and could not sleep for a night. I'm in my late 20's, wanted an NSX since it was announced in 1991, in an article named, $50,000 for a Japanese Sport's Car? Currently has 300ZX TT.

You can't feel any worst than me, I let one get a away at mere $250 difference at a silient car auction, for 1997 NSX -T, (VIN JH4NAT269VT000030) Red, A+ condition, 46,000 miles, mod with GPS, Bluetooth, Front and Rear Camera. I'm really kicking myself and could not sleep for a night. I'm in my late 20's, wanted an NSX since it was announced in 1991, in an article named, $50,000 for a Japanese Sport's Car? Currently has 300ZX TT.

Was the car JH4NA1269VT000030? An automatic 1997? This was my old car from awhile back. I sold it with only 17K on the odometer a couple of years ago to a young couple from Northern California.

I received a warrany extension notice from Acura for that car, and have been trying to contact them so that I can mail it to them. If they no longer own it, I'll just send it back to Acura.

Was the car JH4NA1269VT000030? An automatic 1997? This was my old car from awhile back. I sold it with only 17K on the odometer a couple of years ago to a young couple from Northern California.

I received a warrany extension notice from Acura for that car, and have been trying to contact them so that I can mail it to them. If they no longer own it, I'll just send it back to Acura.

Yes that is the one. Did you install the aftermarket front and back cameras? the car went for $31,750, it is in great condidtion. =(

Noticed this car was back up for sale in a Prime ad. The car sure looks pretty! Someone please buy it and take the temptation away from me.:smile:

VIN: JH4NA21694T000079

(Note: I don't know the seller, etc.. just a nice looking NSX for sale)

I will try and post some pics soon. Thanks for your help/advice during the purchasing process and your recommendation to have the car taken to Momin at Elite.

Congrats Phill! 6 months of looking around finally paid off. Hope to see you and your beauty soon!

Back