The Official Working Out Thread

No picks from this old guy, but I started just doing pushups this year in the morning before my shower. Started doing just 30 at a time for 3 sets. I set a goal to be able to do 50 at a time by my 50th birthday, missed it by 2 weeks (may) now in september i am doing sets of 70. 3 sets of 70 and 1 of 50 in 15 minutes before I take my shower. i know it is not much but it keeps my chest bigger than my stomach :)

Thanks, I started at 30 and worked my way up. I do them every week day, my goal now is to be able to sets of 100 by the end of the year. I don't know if I will be able to do it but that's why it is a goal.

tANxV.png

I don't have pics, but I was 190 in April. Running, Push ups, and sit ups every day and watching what I eat. I am down to 162 as of this morning. Now I wNt to build muscle definition...not really bulk. I want that "V" in my shoulders and want my 8 pack back. Any good work out routines to do at the gym? Any workout routines to do at home if I don't have access to weights?

I don't have pics, but I was 190 in April. Running, Push ups, and sit ups every day and watching what I eat. I am down to 162 as of this morning. Now I wNt to build muscle definition...not really bulk. I want that "V" in my shoulders and want my 8 pack back. Any good work out routines to do at the gym? Any workout routines to do at home if I don't have access to weights?

a good homework out will consist of 2 chairs a bench of some sort to do dips, either dumbbells or multiple resistant bands, and a pull up bar.

you can go for high reps with lighter weights one week, and then heavier weight lower reps the next week, alternate. you should be able to get to a point that you can rep out the "heavier" weight which will force you to go either heavier or just more reps

I work offshore. We have a good gym with plenty of equipment. 21off/on schedule is good working out here. I just cant seem to get the diet right. I sweat and work in my job so im HUNGRY when its time to eat. I need help on what to eat and what NOT to eat. Plenty of great tasting SHIT here! Inspiring thread.

HTC EVO

Back