The NSX will be on Fifth Gear next week!!

Re: No Top Gear yet.

Made in the USA said:
It is available for download get it while it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mininova.org/tor/148806
Click the link in the "download" row

You need http://www.bittorrent.com/ to download it (4.04) really easy and painless.

Once you have BitTorrent and click the download link, it will give you an option "open with" or "save to disk"
Choose "Open with" and BitTorrent will do the rest.

Good catch, I'll keep my ear to the ground about when it airs and when it is available for download.

has anyone been able to get this video to work for them? I let it download, took a very looong time but still doesn't play after downloading utorrent.

simonprelude said:
Yes watched it on CH5 (UK) and it was pretty dire, worth watching if you can see it easily, however the article was incorrect and apart from a few nice comments they were more excited about making a Lotus Esprit do 200mph !!
Sadly I have to agree, I thought it would be a bit longer segment than it was, still worth watching though.

sjones said:
has anyone been able to get this video to work for them? I let it download, took a very looong time but still doesn't play after downloading utorrent.
It works fine for me, but as you can guess I used BitTorrent and not utorrent.

Hi

Not sure you got their comment about silver being the best color in that clip. :biggrin:

I think it was pretty good. Tiff still had the same complaints as he had 15 years ago. But a okey tribute.

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
I agree, silver is the best!!! :)

I miss it... :(

Hi

Me too..maybe take it for a spin this weekend. First spin in three months.

Regards

I really enjoyed the show. 3 out of 4 loved the NSX. Tiff likes cars with wild oversteer and the NSX just isn't that car. He dislikes it for the very reasons it was made -- and easy to drive, everyday supercar.

Q: "Every time you see some guy driving an NSX, no matter how old, what do you think?"

A: "He knows EXACTLY what he's up to."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The draw is to be made on Monday (tomorrow)
:biggrin:

just saw the video I thought it was a great tribute.
I'd be interested where she got all her info ?? especially the celebrity members ?? prime maybe ?

The NSX was bought from a member of the UK forum. It was indeed a good tribute, the NSX has had quite a lot of coverage in the press since production has ended. There was a small buyers guide in one of the biggest selling magazines, Autocar a week or so ago.

-Rob

Back