The next Hooter Meet?

Just finished lunch at the new Campbell Hooter this afternoon and all I can say is WOW. The scenery is much better than the one in Fremont. When we asked the Hooter girl that served us what she prefers (bone-in or bone-out) for buffalo wings, she highly recommends BONE-IN. So BONE-IN it is.

James, you need to set up another Hooter meet at the Campbell location for our Bat Area NSXers.

Larry

I'm with you on this but I tried to get a Hooters meet going a couple of times and no one was interested. I couldn't believe it.But perhaps our fearless leader can get it going.

We were just there (for my first time at that location) last week for a birthday and the girls were pretty friendly and even did the "chicken wing" dance for my buddy :)

Parking there is a PITA though so not sure I would even consider taking the car there. Drove my s2000 last time and got lucky since the car wash was closing down and we parked in their spaces.

Nice food and super nice ladies though.

rk

We only do it on Sundays to try to get you to go!:rolleyes:

I guess I'll try to put something together at the Campbell location. We can do it on Nov 15 or 22 for Saturdays or 16 or 23 if we want Danny to join us (Sundays). We don't need to start a poll to do this, do we?

So, let's figure out a day, then we'll get a list going and hope for good weather.

J

I'm down for tasty wings and breasts...
yum.gif
:biggrin:

Since nobody posted a preferred date I'll just make an executive decision and say that we're doing this on the 16th of November. If bad weather, we'll try for the 23rd.

I'll get in touch with the restaurant and see if they can accommodate us.

J

Here's the list for the 16th.

1. 02#154

List for the 23rd will be posted if weather cancels the 16th.

J

1. 02#154
2. LarryNSX

1. 02#154
2. LarryNSX
3. NSX-Tuner

I missed couple hooter meets in Fremont, so I'm down for this one.

1. 02#154
2. LarryNSX
3. NSX-Tuner
4. REDNSXT

Uhg......I'm unsure if I will want to make the 2 hour roundtrip journey on a sunday (not to mention passing a pefectly nice Hooters in Dublin on the way) but I will put my name on the list for now.........

1. 02#154
2. LarryNSX
3. NSX-Tuner
4. REDNSXT
5. Dhalsim

What time do you guys meet? I might drive down.

Doug

someone says Hooter's sign-up and the sharks come out in a swarm. :D
Yeap, it's in the men's blood. We men are like sharks, but sharks in the NSX's.....:biggrin:

What time do you guys meet? I might drive down.
Doug, it might be too hottttt for you.....I meant the climate.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back