The most amazing garage thread ever

Wow. Outrageous amounts of money being spent in those pictures.

I laughed at this and thought, "One of these things is not like the others..."

4180293581_e727a27025_o.jpg

I enjoy looking at garage floor options..i still have my untreated concrete:redface: Seems alot of ballers go with the epoxy,which I think is too industrial,and racedeck is kinda playground looking...:frown:

We talked about this before but you took it to a whole new level. I thank you for sharing.

I'm just a working still...with epoxy.

I enjoy looking at garage floor options..i still have my untreated concrete:redface: Seems alot of ballers go with the epoxy,which I think is too industrial,and racedeck is kinda playground looking...:frown:

My garage doesn't have a flat screen or a refirgerator...but a clean floor...Yup!

wow after seeing those pictures FML!!!!

It's the same garages from the Luxury4Play Garage thread as well. And a lot of those garages are owned by guys on that forum as well as the FerrariChat one.

I think I saw the thread on a few of those being built as well.

Jageatr.jpg

Does anyone own a lift like this?

How much is something like this + install?

How easy to use is it?

Last edited:
Yep.

Threads like this...while inspiring...still make me feel bad about myself at times, lol. :tongue:

Jageatr.jpg

Does anyone own a lift like this?

How much is something like this + install?

How easy to use is it?

Yup I have one. They work good for storage if you have the ceiling hight to do so. Oil change is about all they are good for as far as working under them. The rales get in the way and make it difficult to work under. I have a Two post for that :wink:

Yup I have one. They work good for storage if you have the ceiling hight to do so. Oil change is about all they are good for as far as working under them. The rales get in the way and make it difficult to work under. I have a Two post for that :wink:

I have 9' ceiling height and a 4-pole, Direct-Lift, although is started my search for a two pole.
I chose the 4 pole for:
parking under (doubling up cars)
mobility/relocation in the garage
concern about cement pad thickness (although I had some additional footings poured)
doing most of the work I regularly do (am capable of performing)

Tire/wheel/brake work is okay (with jacking plates, etc...) but for accesas to all 4 wheels at the same time and some other jobs...2-pole might be a better choice.

Last edited:
My garage is 10' so it would propapbly work. The 4-pole is better for storage and this is what i want.

How much did you guys spend on the installation? How long did it take?

I found a lift like this for $3.095
http://www.revolutionlift.com/4-Post-Lifts-C4.aspx

Took me about 3.5 hrs to assemble my 4 post. I chose not to lag my lift down incase I ever want to move it to one of the other 4 bays.

Last edited:
Yep.

Threads like this...while inspiring...still make me feel bad about myself at times, lol. :tongue:

"I still have much work to do" is what I think. Or "I have a longgggg ways to go".

A real collector doesn't own Japanese car. It has no souls.

But a mini and MB does:biggrin:.

The 4 post - does it let you work underneath the cars? Oil change, diff fluid changes? I figure any tire/wheel work would be difficult but everything else should be easier.

Back