• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

The LoveFab LF600 Complete Package, A Real-time Documentation

Don't feel too bad.......yours is an LF600 net 496, mine is an LF1200s net 591....lol. Cody will be putting fresh gas in tomorrow as this batch is left from the December pulls and turning up the boost to 16 to see what it will go to for now. Final numbers tomorrow!

Don't feel too bad.......yours is an LF600 net 496, mine is an LF1200s net 591....lol. Cody will be putting fresh gas in tomorrow as this batch is left from the December pulls and turning up the boost to 16 to see what it will go to for now. Final numbers tomorrow!

Thanks Dick. ;) Blodis did 519whp at 14psi.

I'm going home to have a celebratory drink. It's been a loooooooong time coming, but its finally alive...AND well.

Thanks Dick. ;) Blodis did 519whp at 14psi.

I'm going home to have a celebratory drink. It's been a loooooooong time coming, but its finally alive...AND well.

Haha......so then he is really ahead of the game then:rolleyes:

The only question is whether your tires are now breaking traction. With my 3.5 motor, broke traction at around 5K if I remember correctly with 18 lbs boost, the original engine builder (Shad) estimated 800+ HP since he knew the numbers from when it was running 16lbs (Dynopak) so I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers are HUGE but still not what is expected, ie again breaking traction. To put it in perspective, a certain instructor broke traction at around 130 mph when shifting from 4 to 5, thereby earning the name "the Beast"

I have no doubt mine is knocking at the door of 600rwhp on any other dyno than the "Heartbreaker of Traverse City". :)

Back to our regularly schedule programming. Dan's GTX4088 is fitting quite nicely. The pre-existing air filter aligns beautifully and there is ample room for other activities. Tomorrow the heavy fab begins.

10004039_624289727624068_434996353_n.jpg

So Cody, is this a TRUE twin scroll with a split intake, each bank driving a side?

So Cody, is this a TRUE twin scroll with a split intake, each bank driving a side?

You got it buddy! Very very excited to see how she does. I've been comparing graphs like crazy the past two weeks. I may even slap this on NA1MT's car before it leaves to see how it does on a big motor...

Is it wrong that I hope for my wallets sake that this doesn't give big benefits? :)

....I can already see the list for next winter growing. Can't wait to see the results.

Last edited:
Waiting to see. Maybe I am going to have to go this route?

You got it buddy! Very very excited to see how she does. I've been comparing graphs like crazy the past two weeks. I may even slap this on NA1MT's car before it leaves to see how it does on a big motor...

Unless it spools up faster than my current unit, I don't really see the benefit. Where is anyone going to be able to use more than 600hp/500tq with this platform other than your local arm chair or internet drag strip? Don't get me wrong......I was like of coarse it needs more, but anyone that has driven around with even 500whp should understand......just my $.02

I'm curious what the larger exhaust side will do with your 7000+rpm "shortcomings". Strictly curiousity.

- - - Updated - - -

First and only 15psi pull for the night. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Good gains everywhere, while giving up just a small amount of spool. I was hoping for a little quicker spool up, but it still isn't half bad. I have a LOT of tuning to do, so we will likely see some higher numbers tomorrow. We will get some video tomorrow, was solo in the shop today.

1489091_625228197530221_292817745_n.jpg

Wicked!

Now, I really can't wait to go drive mine. Common spring!
Cold air = less grip and more power so yeah, that looked like fun.

Sounds like it spools plenty fast to me (but I suppose almost anything would, by comparison ;-)

Brian

Such displacement. Much fun. Wow cams. Ron had Web boost cams already in the motor, I'm guess these helped as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I had forgotten that we had some preliminary data from Ron's car earlier. Same cams, but 14% displacement increase. Basically, his spool times dropped 14%, his torque increased more than 14%, though that's likely because the turbo is in the "sweet spot" sooner, and the engine is more efficient. Hard to say how much the cams are helping. I do know the $7500 price tag of a cam package likely isn't worth it; at least to me.

Back