"The Kid" say it ain't so

Selling the 92, it's listed in the for sale section!!!! Thought that you'd hold it forever!!!!:eek:

Selling the 92, it's listed in the for sale section!!!! Thought that you'd hold it forever!!!!:eek:

Just got your V-Mail, Im so confused. After the photoshoot I got to thinking, do I really need 2 NSX's?:confused:

attachment.php

your hunni wants a minivan....:biggrin:

Im can't sell it, I dont even know what in the world I was thinking. Just confused with the whole economy thing:biggrin:

Good decision Mike. We all go through these kinds of thoughts all the time, I started thinking of a Gallardo until I checked one out, not that impressive and too one dimensional, like a lot of exotics, except the NSX. Reallity checks are good for you.

You want to keep the Zanardi cherry not drive it too much and drive the '92. Use it as a DD and enjoy it. Don't buy other cars and you will save a lot of money, unless you get something to use for free from the dealership.:biggrin:

Regards,

Tytus

Dont sell it, its probably the only upside of the dow jones report today.:mad:

Dont sell it, its probably the only upside of the dow jones report today.:mad:

haha.

Rule #1. Never lose money.
Rule #2. Never lose money.
Rule #3. Don't buy at tops.
Rule #4. Dont sell at bottoms.

You can never have too many NSX's.

So, now you aren't selling it:confused:

Nah, I cant imagine life without it:biggrin:And sadly enough, Im 100% serious:wink:I love the Zanardi but it doesnt hold that special place in my heart like my 92. We've come a long way together, kind of like my good luck charm:smile:

Nah, I cant imagine life without it:biggrin:And sadly enough, Im 100% serious:wink:I love the Zanardi but it doesnt hold that special place in my heart like my 92. We've come a long way together, kind of like my good luck charm:smile:

You mean your friday/Saturday night luck:wink:

You mean your friday/Saturday night luck:wink:

I've yet to take my NSX's out on a date, but it doesnt look to bad to pull up to the house with one in the driveway and another in the garage at around 2am:biggrin:. I like to go low-key for dating. I keep it subtle, Vipers, 911's, M3's/M5's and such:biggrin:

Whew, glad you came to your senses, I think that you really would have regretted it had you sold it!:eek:

Back