The end of the year :(

hey, can nev's road rally drive past your house???
:p :D :p :D :rolleyes: :p :D :p :D

:eek:

Jadkar?...He ain't no pussy! I've seen him drive! ;)
He's just got a fine ride and wants to keep that way. He's probably got some new mods on the burner.

i've seen him drive too...el speedo!!!
thanx for the squishy x, joe!!!
[gift fron nsxpo- info cleared for release by homeland security]

;)

Thanks for the positive remarks guys........

As I have grown up (and been hangn' with DocJohn, Bob, & Peter) I have learned not to respond to remarks like the ones above. Regardless, I was just hoping to see one of them at the Glen, preferably turn #10 ;) ;)

hey, can nev's road rally drive past your house???
I'm hoping...I'm less then a mile from Perona Farms!!

jadkar said:
Thanks for the positive remarks guys........

As I have grown up (and been hangn' with DocJohn, Bob, & Peter) I have learned not to respond to remarks like the ones above. Regardless, I was just hoping to see one of them at the Glen, preferably turn #10 ;) ;)

I'm hoping...I'm less then a mile from Perona Farms!!

So that means we can stop by to wash and detail the cars before going home? After all I think I bought enough Zymol to become a distributor :eek: :eek:

You have to find a few minutes to join us. I am bringing my son and ever since I told him about the Paddock and the HUD he has not stopped bugging me. Besides that I need to hear the exhaust from the inside of Black Beauty to determine if that is the sound I want.

Hope you can find a few minutes to join us.

Regards to your much better half :D

Bob O, no, you're (we're) not a couple, other than being a couple of jokesters

Alan, I don't know if we can all wash and detail at John's house as we must make sure that Miled attends to supervise

Karen, you can still ride in my car, if my wife gives permission

Bailey, it's still about the food

John, good move not to respond to Trolls, especially those that don't own a NSX, are new to the Forum and have Pinocchio (Wood) type names

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

RPM217 said:
John, good move not to respond to Trolls, especially those that don't own a NSX, are new to the Forum and have Pinocchio (Wood) type names

Troll?
All I said was to not being afraid of driving a car you love, that made me a troll, hmm ok.

Oh yeah, Roger, we did actually meet once before, on a spring drive to bear mt some Sunday morning, I guess everyone acts differently behind a monitor.

Funny how every time the "do not own a NSX" saying is whipped out, as if one's ride actually makes the person. You figured, for the warm welcome the ferrarichat.com has shown to Bailey and company, we would at least get some in return :D

All I said was to not being afraid of driving a car you love, that made me a troll
No.....calling me a Pu$$y makes you a troll, oh and hijacking my harmless thread.

jadkar said:
No.....calling me a Pu$$y makes you a troll, oh and hijacking my harmless thread.

hmm i said don't be pu$$y like some ferrari drivers, i think that's differently than name calling you a pu$$y.

and no matter what, don;t see how it is hijacking. did i start talking about steak house?? no, i was on the subject.

Without getting personal Woodear,you now know what happens when a stranger hops onto a thread that is quite specific and personal in its scope and purpose.Most newbies don't dive into the local forums with your style of post.We have a new /prospective forum for that.What you might want to do esp. if you have met some of us is to introduce yourself for the benefit of those of us who don't know you or your interrest in cars.of course there are folks who don't agree with storing cars over the winter,and some of us drive them year round,so respectively your post was annoying because you were stating the obvious.I accept John's choice to do whatever he wants to with his car.So this post is more about our group getting together over the winter and John sadly putting his nsx to bed.Not calling him a rain Pu**y and using the term WTF for not knowing the chemical name of salt.You really stood out as an intruder.

docjohn said:
Without getting personal Woodear,you now know what happens when a stranger hops onto a thread that is quite specific and personal in its scope and purpose.Most newbies don't dive into the local forums with your style of post.We have a new /prospective forum for that.What you might want to do esp. if you have met some of us is to introduce yourself for the benefit of those of us who don't know you or your interrest in cars.of course there are folks who don't agree with storing cars over the winter,and some of us drive them year round,so respectively your post was annoying because you were stating the obvious.I accept John's choice to do whatever he wants to with his car.So this post is more about our group getting together over the winter and John sadly putting his nsx to bed.Not calling him a rain Pu**y and using the term WTF for not knowing the chemical name of salt.You really stood out as an intruder.

thank you for your advice. although:
1) i am not here to run a popularirty contest, nor do i plan to have a history with this forum, so excuse me for the non-introduction and intruder style post.
2) the reply itself was in joking manner anyway. my mistake that i did not realize ppl here are way more uptight than the forum i usually participating in.
3) i learned chemistry in my 1st language, which isn't english. so thanks for enlightening me the chemical name of salt in english.
4) as i already pointed out, some of your finest hang in the board where i frequent, so i came for a visit in return, saw some similar names and posted what i posted, didn't mean to upset anyone.

W00dEar said:
Troll?
All I said was to not being afraid of driving a car you love, that made me a troll, hmm ok.

Oh yeah, Roger, we did actually meet once before, on a spring drive to bear mt some Sunday morning, I guess everyone acts differently behind a monitor.

Funny how every time the "do not own a NSX" saying is whipped out, as if one's ride actually makes the person. You figured, for the warm welcome the ferrarichat.com has shown to Bailey and company, we would at least get some in return :D

I met a number of people on the Bear Mtn drive, seemed to be a nice bunch of people, at that drive nobody acted like a "troll". I act no differently in person than behind a monitor, if you had acted like a troll back then, I would have treated you like one. Sometimes what your intent is (when sitting behind a keyboard) comes out differently to everyone reading your post. If that wasn't your intent, and your apology was sincere, than great, I accept it (on my personal behalf), if it was not sincere, than the responses that you received from this community, that loves to share, help, and come to eachother's assistance, was appropriate. Also, from your post, it appears as though you speak for the entire F-car community, is that the case? Johns (both Doc and Jadkar) have great senses of humor, are major supporters and participants, and neither of them are "pussies", therefore you invoked the wrath of the masses. Hopefully, should you choose to continue to lurk, your participation will be less inflamatory. Wishing you the nicest of days, no matter what you drive. Sincerely, Roger

Jadkar, you know I got your back...

Woodear,
Don't take it to heart if some folks stick up for him
Jadkar is such a nice easy going guy. If you meet him I'm sure you'll agree and understand why he and wife are so well liked by all.
I know the pussy reference was just meant as a playful ribbing and not meant to be nasty. The problem with posting is the tone of a comment can be misconstrued. Such is the challenge of the printed word.
No biggie.

vandalized by nature

cue music from JAWS................
hey john,
you like my new look, matches the two toned interior....
:rolleyes:
be seeing you

Attachments

• DSC02648.JPG
    DSC02648.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 171
Re: vandalized by nature

jalnjr said:
cue music from JAWS................
hey john,
you like my new look, matches the two toned interior....
:rolleyes:
be seeing you

Hey Doc,
Guess we may need to take shovels with us on the run to High Point this weekend :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So what are the details for this weekends' "snow run", still waiting for Nev to post!!!

Back