The Best and Worst kit cars you've ever seen.

There are pics on prime here and there...but why not a devoted thread to the best and worst kit car pictures you have ever seen. You know the Enzo we can start with :eek: Its yellow

Calspyder (Ferris Bueller car) - replica of the Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder

calspyder_DRUM_01.jpg

300SL Gullwing

55gl2.jpg

300SLR

55mx9.jpg

The best kit cars I have personally seen are made by Noble. Nobles are very fun cars; essentially a race car for the street.

I remember a Countash replica when I was a kid made by a company I think was Prova?? Can't remember the name for sure but the car had a tube frame and was an exact match of the real thing and only about 25% cheaper then the real thing. I have a photo of one around here some where. If I find it I will have someone scan it in and post it.

I remember a Countash replica when I was a kid made by a company I think was Prova?? Can't remember the name for sure but the car had a tube frame and was an exact match of the real thing and only about 25% cheaper then the real thing. I have a photo of one around here some where. If I find it I will have someone scan it in and post it.

Mays3.jpg

http://www.specialtyauto.com/dans.htm

They also made a Miura replica

Completed_Car_1.jpg

I like Ford GT40 replicas. They are bad ass, replicas or not. Love it love it love it.

Generally a replica is a fake and that's a fact - don't care how real your Rolex is... But old classics are awesome.

Lamborghini Countach replicas etc. are just dull.

Back