The 100 hottest cars of all time....

Good to see our beloved NSX on a "top" list again, as it should be; but a list that puts the car from "Smokey and the Bandit" that much higher than the Ferrari F40 loses some credibility in my book.

Good to see our beloved NSX on a "top" list again, as it should be; but a list that puts the car from "Smokey and the Bandit" that much higher than the Ferrari F40 loses some credibility in my book.

I agree...it would have been better to just do a hottest 100 in alphabetic order.... There were some real head scratchers as far as rankings go. But I will tell you this, when in was a kid, there was not a cooler car in the world then the Bandits Trans Am... We use to fight over that one when we would play hotwheels ....

I agree...it would have been better to just do a hottest 100 in alphabetic order.... There were some real head scratchers as far as rankings go. But I will tell you this, when in was a kid, there was not a cooler car in the world then the Bandits Trans Am... We use to fight over that one when we would play hotwheels ....

Even as a kid, I had better taste in cars than a piece of crap with a chicken on the hood.:cool:

I don't have a problem with most of the cars on the list. But it looks like they just took the names of all the cars except for the top five or ten, threw them into a hat, and pulled them at random.

Even as a kid, I had better taste in cars than a piece of crap with a chicken on the hood.:cool:

If you weren't a child of the 70's in America, you'll prolly never get it....:cool:

Last edited:
If you weren't a child of the 70's in America, you'll prolly never get it....:cool:

Lamborghini Countech. I had the poster on my wall next to Farrah Fawcett and my Jimi Hendricks black light poster. Oh the memories....

Attachments

• farah-fawcett-famous-iconic-swimsuit-poster-bruce-mcbroom-HQ.jpg
    farah-fawcett-famous-iconic-swimsuit-poster-bruce-mcbroom-HQ.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 107
Lmao.. I think it was mandatory that every kid has that Farrah poster...

Sally wasn't bad either, but no one compared to Ms fawcett back then.

Back