Thanks too all that came to 08 Spring NSX Craze!

I wanted to thank everyone that made it out to the Spring NSX Craze. I was great seeing new faces as well as the regulars! We had a blast with everyone and can't wait till October for the NSX Craze Halloween Run. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Feel free to give suggestions on things you may want to do on the next event.

If you missed it, make plans for the next one!! :biggrin:

Thnx Luis. Enjoyed as usual and yeah, I'm just now getting home. What a trip!

Thanks again for coordinating the event.

Hey guys, it was great! Thanks for everything. I enjoyed it and was glad to see everyone again. I'll post more on the picture thread shortly. :cool:

See ya,

Thanks Luis for everything. It really was a good event and I definitely enjoyed parts of Austin I had never seen before.

See you in October

Luis,
Thanks a lot for organizing the event! It was a lot of fun going through Hill country and parts of Austin!

See y'all at the next meet.

Cheers ,... Gus

Enjoyed it again...hopefully next time my baby sitter won't leave last minute and I can make it for more of the event...

Still great to get out with a bunch on NSX's in the Hill Country on a beautiful day even if it was only for 4 hours.

Awesome time once again, never had so much fun getting my car so dirty! I'll plan my shit better next time so I don't flake for most of it :D.

Thanks Luis for putting this together. I had a great time and am still recovering from the sudden drop in adrenaline. :biggrin:

Luis,
Tina and I just wanted to say thanks a lot for organizing this event. It was great having someone lead who knew where to go -- we saw more stuff in one day than we'd seen in three on our own.
We wanted to thank you personally but accidentally fell in with the back-to-Houston crowd instead of the going-carting crowd.:redface:
It was intense. We'll be back.
Randal & Tina

I had to work..........you bastards.:frown:

David, I would pull your leg and say we didn't have a good time, but we had a blast! We even saw a few celebrities! I can't tell you who, you just had to be there to understand. :biggrin:

LOL, should I post pictures?

Hell Yeah Post pictures!!! I sent most people pics that i took cause i had there email but if u want pics u can pm me your email and i'll forward them! :wink: Luis, as always we had a blast and nobody in texas can throw a better event then u bro! :biggrin: Thanks i had a blast!!!! Can't wait till halloween!!!

Hey Jeff thanks for the email on the pics. Nice shots did you guys bully up on the f430 on the road.

gil

Nah, they were driving so fast, the F430 couldn't keep up! :tongue: j/k

You know, I was actually surprised, as we were passing the F430 (because there was a vehicle in front of it) how HIGH it was! I felt like I had to look up at it as we cruised next to it. :smile:

Heck, I had so much fun that I went back to Austin Wednesday (Apr 23rd). At 1:00 I was eating lunch at the Oasis, and right after I was doin' the Lime Rock Road! I kid you not!
After hearing about it all weekend I just HAD to.
It was:eek: and then:biggrin: !

Yesterday, saturday i spun a rod bearing in my NSX... :mad: Im glad it didn't happen in austin! But sucks now that im gonna have to rebuild the engine. 145,280 miles on it right now, i was hoping i could make it to 200k plus! Oh well shit happens. :frown:

Yesterday, saturday i spun a rod bearing in my NSX... :mad: Im glad it didn't happen in austin! But sucks now that im gonna have to rebuild the engine. 145,280 miles on it right now, i was hoping i could make it to 200k plus! Oh well shit happens. :frown:

Do you know why yet?:confused:

Back