Thank God I bought an NSX...

WARNING: ABOVE LINK HAS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT

Since you apparently recognize that it's so immature and disgusting, then why is it necessary for you to post links to it here? :rolleyes:

Ken,
It's ok. I don't think he meant anything by doing that. Whoever want to click on that link, which does include subjects about cars, they can go ahead, we are not going to stop them. I think Brian is doing much better on this board everyday. Beside, I have seen several members on this board posted some very interesting pictures before, so I can say this is not one individual works at all.

NSXSAN said:
Whoever want to click on that link, which does include subjects about cars, they can go ahead, we are not going to stop them.

Uhhh... did you read the posts? The link goes to a message board in which the subjects (the one line at the top of each post, just like here on NSXprime) are about cars, but the content of the posts is about explicit sexual acts. (Perhaps you only read the subjects, and were fooled into thinking that they were only about cars?)

I'm not trying to jump down Brian's throat (probably a bad choice of words) for doing this, and do not intend any personal animosity by objecting (and I hope Brian understands this). However, I just don't think that posting a link to sexually explicit materials is either necessary or appropriate. If he wanted to post that he's glad he's here and feels that NSXprime has a more mature (or less disgusting) tenor than other boards, he could have easily done so without providing a link to that material.

I also don't condone posting any similarly "very interesting pictures" here, and in the few such cases I've seen, Lud has removed them.

I don't consider myself a prude about such things, and am not personally shocked or offended. I just think there are things that are appropriate and acceptable on NSXprime, and things that are not, even in the Off Topic forum - and this is one of the latter. Of course, we are here visiting Lud's home, and he makes all such decisions since it's his place, not ours.

nsxtasy said:
Uhhh... did you read the posts? The link goes to a message board in which the subjects (the one line at the top of each post, just like here on NSXprime) are about cars, but the content of the posts is about explicit sexual acts. (Perhaps you only read the subjects, and were fooled into thinking that they were only about cars?)

I'm not trying to jump down Brian's throat (probably a bad choice of words) for doing this, and do not intend any personal animosity by objecting (and I hope Brian understands this). However, I just don't think that posting a link to sexually explicit materials is either necessary or appropriate. If he wanted to post that he's glad he's here and feels that NSXprime has a more mature (or less disgusting) tenor than other boards, he could have easily done so without providing a link to that material.

I also don't condone posting any similarly "very interesting pictures" here, and in the few such cases I've seen, Lud has removed them.

I don't consider myself a prude about such things, and am not personally shocked or offended. I just think there are things that are appropriate and acceptable on NSXprime, and things that are not, even in the Off Topic forum - and this is one of the latter. Of course, we are here visiting Lud's home, and he makes all such decisions since it's his place, not ours.

You know that i agree with you.

Oh my god Brian, thanks for posting that link. You just made my day. I can't stop laughing.
Beware of the snowball. :p

Back