Test ride

Is there anyone in the NYC (I'm in Queens) area that would be so kind as to give me a test ride (not drive) in their NSX? I'll be in the market for an early year one soon (w/in a month) and would love to experience first hand what makes everyone here so smitten with their cars. Thanks!

I am located right outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. If you would like to make the trip, I would be more than happy to take you out in the NSX.

Good Luck with your future purchase

-Mike

Thanks very much for your offer Mike. If I'm ever in the Philly area, I will be sure to take you up on your generous offer.

Is there anyone else that's a bit closer willing to help me experience my first ride in an NSX?

I'm from Boston..
I always go to NY.. my family is in Flushing..
but I drive the mr2.. there was only 1 time that I drove the NSX down to NY

it's clean and ready, but resting

jwocky said:
Thanks very much for your offer Mike. If I'm ever in the Philly area, I will be sure to take you up on your generous offer.

Is there anyone else that's a bit closer willing to help me

experience my first ride in an NSX?

I'm in Westchester county, on the Ct. border, if you want to come on up, and the weather is cooperative, I'll take the cover off, fire it up and take you for a ride. But no salt or moisture on the roads, as the temps make the car not a nice ride this time of year. But if the weather is ok, and the roads clean and dry, come on up, be happy to take you for a spin

I am in Upstate NY one hour from the Bronx in Hopewell Junction. If the weather is right (dry, no salt, around 32+ degrees) I would be happy to.

Back