• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Taitec NSX R hood special

Breaking news… In addition to our other specials previously advertised for July… I have three Taitec NSX-R hoods here right now that I would like to move for the special one-time price of $1250 each, plus local shipping.

I am offering these hoods at this special price due to the move to our new Maryland location.

Please contact me for all my other inventory specials.

Best Regards,

Mike

Last edited:
I heard from other and one vendor that the backyard special type R hood have a better fit than the taitec and look exact like the real thing.

BYS

I carry BYS, and yes they do have great fitment, but they are extremely expensive. Taitec has some of the best fitment, and prices compared to marga hills, Burn Up, and othe aero companies.

I love the look of the NSX-R hood but im not going to pay 1200+ for it. I would buy one tomorrow if i could get it for 1000 or less.

quality of hood

For those of you that really want to know about the quality of this product please read this post. It is very interesting because everybody seemed to love the hood and have been overly satisfied with its quality after many successful installations.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27526&highlight=taitec+nsx+r+hood

In regards to the cost- as always, JDM products are going to be more expensive regardless of their quality one way or the other. Marga Hills is very expensive but has poor fitment. The new Kawagen Route-KS products is very expensive but the bottom line is that they are the best fitting products out there and were tested for four years on the track before production. They are now among the most popular aero kits offered in Japan.

The bottom line is that we will always go the extra mile here at SWR to offer the most affordable prices. Generally, I can offer the lowest prices on JDM products because of the fact of the volume I order and, shipping multiple full containers allows me to offer the lowest prices. I can get any products offered by SOS, but my desire is to list products that I know have the best quality available. I want my customers to be happy with the products they purchase thru SWR.

Last edited:
only 1 left

I only have one Nsx R hood left, also I have one of set of taitec wide fenders left for the special price of 1499 plus local shipping
Best regards
Mike

Re: only 1 left

speed within reach said:
I only have one Nsx R hood left, also I have one of set of taitec wide fenders left for the special price of 1499 plus local shipping
Best regards
Mike

Still got any of these available? Fenders or hoods?

Thanks

Re: Re: only 1 left

deedubb said:
Still got any of these available? Fenders or hoods?

Thanks

Sure do. We still have one hood and one set of fenders that are associated with the specific offer..

Best Regards,

John

Re: Re: Re: only 1 left

speed within reach said:
Sure do. We still have one hood and one set of fenders that are associated with the specific offer..

Best Regards,

John

Do you or does anyone know if these will match up with the stock rear bumper and/or the stock side skirts or will it look funny?

thanks
Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: only 1 left

deedubb said:
Do you or does anyone know if these will match up with the stock rear bumper and/or the stock side skirts or will it look funny?

thanks
Dave

Hi Dave, please contact us off-line so that we can send you pictures and details regarding this offering. I have lots of content available in regards to the Taitec rear quarter panels to assist in your purchasing decision.

Best Regards,

John

Back