Taitec GTLW vs GT One v5.1

awsome video loving the sound of both exhausts but like the GT one sound a little bit better, but then again i might be a little biased :biggrin: :biggrin:

cool. that was great!!!!

i want one. soon i hope :smile:

Could u pls post some close up pix of the Dual tips on the 02+ valance :smile:

thanks

homer.gif

More....

Nice vid. Best quality I've heard so far. Thanks for the comparison. nicely done.

Any clearance issues clearing the rear diffuser since it is a quad pipe (i.e. do the pipes rub against the sides, burn the paint because they get hot, etc.)?

Does anyone know how GT-One can make the pitch 1 octave higher? I love how it sounds under load at 5k+.

Last edited:
Great video...I am leaning toward the higher tighter pitch of the GT one v5.1

Great vid! GT-One F1 kicks ass!

Whats the rest of your setup? Headers? intake?

WOW on the 5.1, it puts my Comptech exhaust to shame :redface:

The comptech is way too quiet, drives me crazy. Stock 350Z's sound louder:frown:

Is anyone running cats. with the GT-One? All clips I've heard are w/test pipes. Just curious what the difference in sound is!:confused:

Thanks guys. I am headed out of the country for a few days. I'll get back to you all when I get back.

-Jose

WOW! Just WOW! :eek:

Jose, you are running cats right? Yours sounds slightly difference than Jeff's, and I assume cats are the reason.

Have a quick moment to answer questions.
- I am running a CTSC autorotor
- unifilter. Snorkel.
- comptech headers
- gtone test pipes
- gtone exhaust
- NO short gears
- clearance is excellent. Nothing touches and fits great within the 02+ valence.

Hope that helps.

Happy New Year! Will visit thus thread next year.

-Jose

Great video, thanks for posting! I run v5.1 with OE cats, and it sounds great, but obviously not as loud as w/the test pipes. I might have to give the test pipes a try now:biggrin:

Does the supercharger change the exhaust tone at all or would an NA exhaust sound similar?

Sounds INSANE!
Hard to tell since almost everyone runs different setups. But i believe that the insane high pitch is thanks to the CS. Havent heard that on NA clips.

My car defenitely does not sound like that at all with stock headers, cats and V5.1 exhaust.

cool. that was great!!!!

i want one. soon i hope :smile:

Could u pls post some close up pix of the Dual tips on the 02+ valance :smile:

thanks

we got to meet up, I have one of these on my car now ;) at first i was like hmmmmm..... but you know what, it's pretty bad ass!

Last edited:
damn, there is no comparison. the GT One v5.1 blows the GTLW away. ( sorry GTLW guys )

The GT-One is king yes, but lets not take anything away from the GTLW. There are a lot of GTLW owners out there as I was one myself once. It is a fantastic sound for a little over a grand.:wink:

I like the sound better on the GT One also (nice clips!) but that was only one of the criteria I had for choosing an exhaust.

GT One v5.1 = GTLW +
SDG-020.jpg

Back