• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec GT Lightweight and JGTC Parallel

Originally posted by 93B18:
I searched but still can't find any sound files for either one. If someone has any, please post them here. Anybody have any initial impressions about sound when comparing the two? TIA.

Hi 93B18, let me know if you want to hear a Taitec GT in person. I live in the Bay Area and could meet you. Let me know.

George

hehehe...fiance just bought me either a Taitec liteweight parallel or a Marui M4 R.I.S gun hehehehe I am a happy camper. Of course, I had to get her something of equal $$$ hehehehe

Hey Chris, There are allot of people sitting on the fence right now to buy a Taitec exhaust right now. Do you think a group buy might push them off the fence and make a purchase?

I totally love the sound of my GT competition so much so that I want more. I thought it was enough at first but I am curious as to what the JGTC would sound like on my car. Anyone interested in buying a used GT competition?

Crossle77

George

I live in the south bay and would like to hear your exhaust before I buy one. I work in the east bay and sometimes go down the peninsula going home. Let me know if I could come buy and have a listen. Thanks.

Owen
[email protected]
(831)338-1140

I would like $700.00 plus shipping. I think I paid $1055.00 plus shipping. Pictures, I will have to take pictures when I can drive the car. Snow is pretty bad here in colorado now and the exhaust is on the car. The condition is good. I have not looked at it in a few months. It is about 7 months old and has about 3k miles. I will still mail pics to the ones who are still interested.

[This message has been edited by Smoothaccel (edited 05 February 2003).]

Back