Taitec exhaust instaled on my NSX

Yesterday I installed my Taitec exhaust on the NSX. Took about 1 hours incl testing a few different exhaust mounting rubbers which I had at home, since the exhaust was about 0,3 inch lower on the left side than on the right......hey it is an NSX, has to fit perfect ;) ....the exhaust is of nice welding quality.

Weight saving is a lot, I guess it weight less than the half weight of the oem exhaust. The Sound is realy awesome, like a Ferrari......can't wait when Spring is coming for the 1st roll out :) IMO it is the best choice of exhaust compared to sound, weight and money.

I have the Headers at home too, but I am too lazy to do that job now, maybe next week ;)

taitec_on_NSX_1.jpg__scaled_800.jpg

taitec_on_NSX_2.jpg__scaled_800.jpg

Taitec_gt_1.jpg__scaled_512.jpg

good on you.

let us know if you have any of the droning or resonance issues.

Your name got me excited.....made me think it was a real type-r :(. The exhaust looks great! May I ask why you have two license plates?

austrian type-R said:
I am from AUSTRIA and we do not have any Kangouroos ;)

LOL!

No! you don't have any Kangaroos... But you are the closest country in the world to roads that you can actually test the NSX's aerodynamics on... Legally!!!

Damn you guys must HATE cold weather! :biggrin:

They look and sound great! I have the taitec lightweight exhaust or should I say will have this Saturday when I pick up my first NSX ('91). I drove it last weekend and the sound is just incredible. Hope you enjoy it as much as I plan on!:biggrin:

Austian Type-R,

Thanks very much for the post. Sounds outstanding. I assume you are happy with this set up. Any notice of performance gains in throttle response or accelleration?

Back