Swiss Dyno Day 1.10.2005

goldNSX said:
Hi Marcel,

it was highest time you joined this community! :)

We really had a superb day which made the bad wheater forget. :) Thanks to all who joined. We will do that next year for sure. :)

Greetings,
Thomas

Can you post the mods next to the names? Hard to know who's who and with what mods. Numbers seem low too. Around 200 at the wheels?? How would that be 270-280 at the crank?? Cool pictures:-)

BITeR said:
Can you post the mods next to the names? Hard to know who's who and with what mods. Numbers seem low too. Around 200 at the wheels?? How would that be 270-280 at the crank?? Cool pictures:-)

As mentioned the Dyno at Keller's quite conservative as it's the official test station where the police's measuring too. :) My car dynoed 306 PS at another station which was a little too optimistic I think. But you can see the benefit of a header for a 91+. About 50 % had an Remus exhaust which is very, very civilised, something between stock and Comptech.
We've measured 8 (stock) NSX's and the results were very close. I would suspect a single measure very much more than a group measure as the variance varies between mods, days, wheater much more than within a group.
We'll do the Dyno again in spring maybe on another Dyno and see what the differences are. :)

Back