Supercharged 1996 Red NSX-T JH4NA1189TT000075

Re: Supercharged Red NSX-T

It used to (might still) belong to a friend/patient of mine. Nice car.

A sweet ride with some of the worst rims ever! I had those MOMO arrows on my Mitsubishi Eclipse in 1995 :tongue:

nsxtacey said:
Hope those decals can come off.

Bridgewateracura, did you get my email?

Not that I can recall, send me a PM

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
A sweet ride with some of the worst rims ever! I had those MOMO arrows on my Mitsubishi Eclipse in 1995 :tongue:

Worst rims ever?!?!?!?!?!? LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!! THOSE, my friend, are the worst rims ever.

caseycarson said:
Worst rims ever?!?!?!?!?!? LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!! THOSE, my friend, are the worst rims ever.

Your right; those are terrible as well. Are those TSW VX1's? I had a set them on an old E36 325is. I can still hear my MOM yelling at me to get them out of her garage anytime I stop home. She is not too off base considering the car was stolen in the summer of 99 if im mistaken. :biggrin:

Veleno said:
Didn't the 6-speed come out in '97?

Yes, it did, and I don't believe he had his converted to a 6 speed, but I may be wrong. Aside from the rims, decals and a few mistakes in the ad, it is a very nice car.

I too would be interested in seeing those carbon fiber headers.

I spoke with the owner yesterday. It is NOT a six speed and the headers are indeed stainless steel. Despite a few mistakes in the ad, it is a very nice car.

Back