Supercar still working great after 409K miles!!!

Claudia Schiffer, supermodel in the high 80's and 90's YES
Claudia Schiffer, supermodel NOW, NO

NSX, SUPERCAR between 1990 to 1999 = YES
NSX SUPERCAR, after 1999 when cars started to have 500hp like nothing, NO

Is the same principle, you simply CAN NOT call a NSX a supercar nowadays, but the term was used and well respected/accepted during the 90's for this car.

Like it or not, exotic yes, supercar no, AS TODAY, like or not, supercar in the 90's yes, exotic yes.

Oscar

Hmm, well the NSX was more of a catalog model in the 90s imo. Well put though. Dont get me wrong, i am not a self loathing owner, lol. I just know if I told someone I drive a supercar they would be disapointed when I showed them an NSX. I cant be sure if I would get the same results in the 90s though so +1 to you. Terminology should be used to accurately communitcate, not mislead and confuse. Thats only an opinon based on the obove senario and my personal Supercar observations. I could be completely wrong.

Regardless it is cool to hear that a NSX can clock that many miles on one engine.

Last edited:
Claudia Schiffer, supermodel in the high 80's and 90's YES
Claudia Schiffer, supermodel NOW, NO

NSX, SUPERCAR between 1990 to 1999 = YES
NSX SUPERCAR, after 1999 when cars started to have 500hp like nothing, NO

Is the same principle, you simply CAN NOT call a NSX a supercar nowadays, but the term was used and well respected/accepted during the 90's for this car.

Like it or not, exotic yes, supercar no, AS TODAY, like or not, supercar in the 90's yes, exotic yes.

Oscar

NSX with Twin Turbos or SOS superdupercharger = Claudia with plastic surgery.....

Back