Super Car Sunday Feb 28th w/ 6speed guys.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone that showed up. We had an excellent showing of NSX's and held our own with the Ferrari's and Porsche's :). Always great fun, the cruise afterward...wow, in this weather could not have been any more perfect. I look forward to our next one, so keep on the look out for the plan on that :). Should be within the next 3-4 weeks!

Great to finally meet some of the newer guys.....I had a great time carving the twisties after on the way to eating brunch. The meet was awesome....so many nice cars....probably one of the best meets I have been to in a while.

Hope to see you guys soon, I just got home and I am wiped out!....maybe see you guys at the monthly NSX meeting at South Coast before I head out of the country.

Last edited:
Great to finally meet some of the newer guys.....I had a great time carving the twisties after on the way to eating brunch. The meet was awesome....so many nice cars....probably one of the best meets I have been to in a while.

Hope to see you guys soon, I just got home and I am wiped out!....maybe see you guys at the monthly NSX meeting at South Coast before I head out of the country.

Definitely nice meeting you finally man. Glad you made it to brunch with us too!

This day couldn't have been better with friends, nsxs, ferraris, lambos, and a bunch of other nice cars. the cruise, the food, and definitely the mariachis.....MIRA MIRA MIRA was awesome. overall the day was great. can't wait to meet up again. eddie, it's finally a pleasure to meet you my friend. more good times here we all come!!! :cool: i'll post my pictures tomorrow later.

Thanks Ron, Regan, and Steve and everyone else I got to meet. It was definitely great meeting you guys and good seeing familiar faces as well JC, Patty and Alex V. who brought his F355.

So who was hanging out with the silver type-r? :biggrin:

It was great to meet all of the new faces and had a blast rolln with all of you. Cant wait to see the vids from steves car :)

i hope you get the nsx back by then. We need at least one car that can dust a lambo.

Im always looking for a sponser. Ill track it for advertisement.... Steves racing lol. Hopefully by next year i can unless you got someone who can hook up a busuness major with a job ;)..... I know you can

hey where's the drive videos!!!!!!! I have my $19.95 for the NSX subscription!

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Last edited:
Would an NSX with Lambo doors count? I'm sure we have time to get them on Eddie's car. :biggrin:

Thats fine we'll make your car identical to the type-r that was there.....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back