Super Car Sunday Feb 28th w/ 6speed guys.

For those of you that made it to the last meet up with 6speed and caravan'd into C&C remember what fun it was :biggrin:.

Its time for another meet and caravan - here are the details from 6speed:

"He guys, its been a while since our last run to Super Car Sunday. They have since moved the location and this will be my first time to the new site. I heard the the new meeting spot is bigger and better then the old one and ferrari is going to be the Marquee this month. There is already almost 50 ferraris confirmed so as long as weather is good, its going to be a great meet. The plan is to meet up at our usual spot in Arcadia at 6:00 AM and then head out at 6:15 to arrive at Super Car at 7:00 so we can hopefully all part together. Let me know who's in, the drive up there is the best. I'll provide more detail of our meeting spot later."

I will be NSXless :( :( :( but would still like to pull a strong showing. Post up if you want to take part!

1. SFDreamer
2. YOU!

**FINAL PLAN** Well there is now 95 CONFIRMED Ferrari's attending. The plan per 6speed, and what I am going to be doing is to meet at The Pavilions located at: 745 W Naomi Ave Arcadia, CA 91007 @ 7am. Then leave from there at 7:15am to head to Super Car Sunday. From what I've been told it will be a HUGE group so I for one am looking forward to it. If you know you are for sure going please let me know via PM so I know who to look out for.

Already accounted for: giftedg, striker525, *nsxftw*, jcc

Last edited:
\

Super Car Sunday Feb 28th w/ 6speed guys.
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>For those of you that made it to the last meet up with 6speed and caravan'd into C&C remember what fun it was :biggrin:.

Its time for another meet and caravan - here are the details from 6speed:

"He guys, its been a while since our last run to Super Car Sunday. They have since moved the location and this will be my first time to the new site. I heard the the new meeting spot is bigger and better then the old one and ferrari is going to be the Marquee this month. There is already almost 50 ferraris confirmed so as long as weather is good, its going to be a great meet. The plan is to meet up at our usual spot in Arcadia at 6:00 AM and then head out at 6:15 to arrive at Super Car at 7:00 so we can hopefully all part together. Let me know who's in, the drive up there is the best. I'll provide more detail of our meeting spot later."

I will be NSXless :frown: :frown: :frown: but would still like to pull a strong showing. Post up if you want to take part!

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG

Last edited:
I agree that meeting in LA, the westside or in the Southbay would be a good idea since its on the way....for me I would be backtracking alot to Arcadia.

But I am not sure if I am gonna go to two meets in a month.....I hate getting up so early.....hence why I barely go to C and C.....we need to do it like the guys up in MN....they meet 9am-12pm and they have awesome garages on display too....but hey thats not gonna happen :tongue:

I'll let you guys know if I am in when it gets closer.....

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. your name here

Last edited:
Is your proposed meeting spot/time for just the NSX contingent, or is this for the 6 speed guys as well ? 6 AM in downtown LA ? Yikes....I will make the effort if we are going to be rolling with the 6speed guys because it was really fun last time at cars and coffee when we all drove together....More info please.........Put me down as a maybe as well

I just re-read the OP, so sorry for questioning what was already stated......I'll do my best to make it.

This should be fun. May be hard to match our last drive to C&C though. That was just awesome.:biggrin:

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. JCC
5. your name here

This should be fun. May be hard to match our last drive to C&C though. That was just awesome.:biggrin:

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. JCC
5. your name here

Hehe, it sure was :). Sucks I won't have the NSX to play with and represent the N's :(. Its still a little ways out, but I am going to try and figure out if people wanna meet with them, or just us and then to them, or whatever...so any suggestions are welcome.

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. JCC
5. mike-san (maybe)
6. your name here

i say we just have a kick back :) Staying up like now ......4 am doing homework........then going driving at 7 just seems unsafe lol. Like someone said above and i think i pmed you steve, we should just drive at like 9 or 10 am somewhere. Nsx's + others or not, i have loads of fun just hanging with you guys.......plus sunday is valentines day hehe.

i say we just have a kick back :) Staying up like now ......4 am doing homework........then going driving at 7 just seems unsafe lol. Like someone said above and i think i pmed you steve, we should just drive at like 9 or 10 am somewhere. Nsx's + others or not, i have loads of fun just hanging with you guys.......plus sunday is valentines day hehe.

Naw, I for one am NOT missing that drive. Plus, how often do most people really wake up at 5am -- once or twice a month? I have fun just hanging too, hence the weekly cruise group. But I haven't organized anything for that quite yet as I am still NSXless.

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. JCC
5. mike-san (maybe)
6. striker525
7. your name here

Count me in...can't wait. can i bring a friend? hehe:rolleyes:

1. SFDreamer
2. GIFTEDG
3. ediddynsx (maybe)
4. JCC
5. mike-san (maybe)
6. striker525
7. suntaelee (maybe)

i don't think i've ever woke up that early... maybe i might have to pull an all nighter to make it, but it is valentine's day... i have a full night planned ahead of me on sunday... but, i really wanna cruise with fellow nsx's. if i don't make it, let's def cruise all together. i'm all for the kick-back-not-so-early cruise.

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE, THE DRIVE IS TAKING PLACE ON FEBRUARY 28TH. NOT ON VDAY.

Sorry, had to make it big enough for everyone to see :).

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE, THE DRIVE IS TAKING PLACE ON FEBRUARY 28TH. NOT ON VDAY.

Sorry, had to make it big enough for everyone to see :).

:tongue:lol

by the way, i'll see if SHE can come, hahaha:biggrin:

Sounds like cars don't really start rolling in until 8:30-9ish. So I believe the plan is to actually leave later. I am open to any suggestions. I just know I am going to go no matter what. 52+ CONFIRMED Ferrari's showing up...I am making sure to bring a bib!

Steve -
6100 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

From the 101 Freeway, Exit TOPANGA CYN BLVD NORTH/CA-27 N. Go North on Topanga for .8 Miles, location is on right side.

Last edited:
Hell yea 900 is way better than 6. I just crash at ur pad steve so i can sleep in till 850 lol

Joining the Ferrari caravan would be sweet. I'm bringing my nephew to shoot pics while we caravan :biggrin:

OF COURSE he's coming to shoot pics when I am NSXLess :(

Also, there really isn't a "Ferrari Caravan" its more of a 6speed caravan which is the same Porsche/Lambo guys from C&C. Ferrari's will mainly be rolling in separately to the show.

Hmmmm same guys huh. Steve, you did post your wheel disengaging, break neck speeds video right. Hate to have him givn you crap all day for not having had posted it lol

What's the latest regarding the meetup location of the 6 speed guys ?

Back