Sunday Morning (May 6th) Niagara Falls Cruise

Leaving Tim Hortons (Mavis & Central Parkway - Mississauga) @ 10A
3411 Mavis Road - Mississauaga - (Cell) 416-566-2817

We'll be heading down the Niagara QEW ... taking the 406 into the St. Kitt's area, and then into Thorold, and under the canal ... and we'll be coming into Niagara Falls area through the back roads, down Montrosse Rd. to Niagara Parkway, and a nice cruise down the parkway past the falls.

Bring your Walkie-Talkies ... Bring your camera ... Bring your significant other ... lets have a nice cruise!

Mark

RSVP this thread.

Hey Mark, how did your cruise go? Your post was kind of last-minute (ie day before), and we had our own get-together planned which explains the lack of responses ;)

Can you PM me your email? I wanted to ask you some questions about your cruise ... thanks!

Arshad,

Yep ... it was a very last minute cruise ... the weather was just too beautiful to stay home! :smile:

I took the guys and girls on a cruise that I have enjoyed a number of times on my own ... and it was a big hit ... I played tour guide as well, and we stopped at a couple of parks for pictures ... and we seemed to attract a lot of attention as usual ... Hunger set in, so we stopped at The Pillar and Post for Brunch ... which capped off a beautiful cruise.

Ian from the Rennlist sent me a copy of a different route through Jordan and up through Stoney Creek, but by the time we finished Brunch ... we had to head home, so I never got to run that section.

Maybe you, me and Ian should do a run down there, and check out those roads, as well as, the route I took, and see what would work for a Mixed Exotics Cruise.

Mark

I saw and heard the most amazing vette ever in the Beach 2 weekends ago on Queen E.

Black C6, obviously with at least exhaust mods. If you imagine what Satan sounds like, this was it. It sounded awesome.

I saw and heard the most amazing vette ever in the Beach 2 weekends ago on Queen E.

Black C6, obviously with at least exhaust mods. If you imagine what Satan sounds like, this was it. It sounded awesome.

So Satan is driving a Z06 these days eh? LOL

The C6 Z06 has a set of butterfly valves that open up under hard acceleration ... makes for an incredible sound.

Hey Mark, looks like you guys had a good turnout. No one got any tickets I hope.

Also, I saw the Ron Fellows edition on the highway yesterday evening.
there is one sitting outside the dealership near my house in Richmond Hill
Wilson Nibblett

Hey Mark, looks like you guys had a good turnout. No one got any tickets I hope.

Also, I saw the Ron Fellows edition on the highway yesterday evening.

Nope, no Police activity at all! I think we left early enough in the morning that the traffic is not at a level that attracts alot of Police attention ... then coming back, we all kinda dispersed except for 3 of us that convoyed back to Mississauga area together.

The Ron Fellow Z06 is really growing on me ... never been a fan of White Cars ... but with the tastefull hashmark stripes on the front quarter panels it looks kinda cool!

Mark

Yeah I've seen that car at the dealership while going up Yonge. Looks pretty bad-ass! I'm going to have to stop by one day and check it out in person...

So Satan is driving a Z06 these days eh? LOL

The C6 Z06 has a set of butterfly valves that open up under hard acceleration ... makes for an incredible sound.

I figure Satan would be driving this... ;)

lamborghini-diablo-gtr-06.jpg

Why does satan have all the hot chicks and cool cars and rock and roll?

I mean I'm trying so hard to get into heaven. Why is it that I think Jesus drives a Prius?

I mean if you're God, you could build yourself a sweet ride. Am I right?

Back