• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday June 23 8am Coffee & Cruise, Richmond Hill Starbucks meetup, any interest?

Some of you already know this so I am just posting to see who else may be interested.

We are doing a coffee & cruise tomorrow at 8am. We will do a 60 mins cruise (depart by 830) to the Saturn meetup spot at Colossus Theater Woodbridge for 930-945. Some of us may want to join Saturn's cruise up to Keswick for lunch (departure at 1015), or if you simply want to check out other exotics, this is a good meet for that.

As usual not much details are being posted here so if you are interested you will need to PM me.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow morning.

I'm in but no sure what car bring planing to join the NSX group first then join up with the Saturn group love driving my new BOSS 302 , much better car than I thought can't stop driving it . Almost 2000 km in to weeks it's helping to keep the milage down on the NSX that's the good thing.

Back