Sunday Drive in the Country - Kansas City Metro - October 18th

For those of you that have attended one of these before, you can explain in a little more detail to those that have not what they should expect. The short of it is; you'll be provided a map (navigator recommended) with directions for a Sunday drive in the country.

We'll be starting in the same location that we have started at before, and finishing in a TBD location (I'm trying to lock down a room for us) for food (not provided or paid for) and certainly good stories about past cruises and of course, this one.

More details to follow. I wanted to get the feelers out so that people can plan. As always discretion is appreciated when inviting other groups.

WHEN: Sunday, October 18th. Driver's meeting & Directions @ 10:00am departure approx 10:30am. Cruise will last approximately 2-3 hours and end at somewhere we can eat lunch.

WHERE: Meeting at Red Robin parking lot.
18810 US 40
Independence, MO 64055
(Click Above for Map)

WHO: Local NSX, MR2, S2000, RX-7, 300ZX and Elise clubs have been invited. Everyone be sure to bring your two way radios!!

WHAT: A spirited drive in the country. Come out, and have some controlled fun on the street. (By Controlled, I mean self-regulated! :D)

PLEASE: If you plan on coming, we would like to get a fairly accurate head count so we can determine how many copies of directions to print up, and approximately how many people will be having lunch, just in case the restaurant needs that info. Please PM me if you plan on attending.

Last edited:
Did this happen or not? I was out of town and just saw the post. If it did, how about some pics and stories?:biggrin:

Did this happen or not? I was out of town and just saw the post. If it did, how about some pics and stories?:biggrin:

It happened. I couldn't make it due to work and don't have any pics (yet), but I managed to stop by for lunch afterwards and it was a pretty good turnout... Saw a few STis, a 300ZX, Nismo 370Z, 2 E46 M3s, 1 Z06, 1 Gallardo, a few S2000s, an RX-8... among others I'm sure I didn't see who cut out early.

Back